China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: highorlow on May 18, 2021, 10:17:31 AM
QuoteIt doesn't seem to be a problem.

You would say that....cause you appear to be right about everything.....

Quote"We" don't have all these "new variants" around.

Funny how you neglected to quote the rest of the posts. Here, I'll help you along.

QuoteBut at the rate govts and stupid people around the world keep making a f**k up of it - its only a matter of time before a variant comes along that is a problem.

Quote"We" don't have all these "new variants" around. Various parts of the world have new variants.

Its in our best interests to keep those variants as far from these shores as possible - as there is always the chance it compromises the vulnerable that have been vaccinated and pushes us back toward square one.

Aside from the UK govt once again f**king up and allowing mass travel from hotspots...
The population of the UK & Ireland is around 75-80 million. The population of the entire world is nearly 8 billion. I'll leave you to work out where it is most likely continued emergence of new variants will come from.

i usse an speelchekor

clarshack

GetOverTheBar

You can always tell when things are getting better. This thread slows way down.

Great to see.

Hound

Quote from: clarshack on May 25, 2021, 11:33:33 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-57213046

so is there an Indian variant or not?
Did the article go over your head? There's no question of the variant existing, the argument is over it's name!

johnnycool

@Dominic2306
says on 12 March that Mark Sedwill advised PM to go on television to encourage people to have Covid "chicken pox" parties, to encourage herd immunity. Cummings says this was official Dept of Health policy.

I know he's a shyster but if there's other corroborating evidence then Boris really is fucked.

johnnycool

"I think we're absolutely fucked. I think this country is heading for disaster. I think we're going to kill thousands of people."

Dominic Cummings on what senior officials said last year about the UK's pandemic preparations.

yellowcard

I think Boris is fucked unless he can come up with a plausible explanation or denial (unlikely). It has been thought for some time now that Cummings wants to get Gove into number 10 and I think this is a blatant attempt to undermine Johnson and accelerate the process. If Boris can brazen this out then he truly is bullet proof but a lot will depend on whether the print media go after him in the coming days ahead. There were already signs that they had begun to turn on him in recent weeks and months and I think Gove is being lined up for a coup.   

imtommygunn

Yeah this is interesting. There was always going to be someone he shafted, as he shafts everyone, that would finish him. Whether Cummings is that person we will see soon enough I guess. I think the lies he is telling relentlessly in parliament are beginning to grate on people too. Gove wouldn't be much better anyway but at least you might have more than 0% that comes out of his mouth might be the truth. I doubt it'd be that much more but jesus the lies with Boris are beyond ridiculous.

johnnycool

Quote from: yellowcard on May 26, 2021, 10:58:24 AM
I think Boris is fucked unless he can come up with a plausible explanation or denial (unlikely). It has been thought for some time now that Cummings wants to get Gove into number 10 and I think this is a blatant attempt to undermine Johnson and accelerate the process. If Boris can brazen this out then he truly is bullet proof but a lot will depend on whether the print media go after him in the coming days ahead. There were already signs that they had begun to turn on him in recent weeks and months and I think Gove is being lined up for a coup.   

Gove is hoovering around in the background alright, the sniveling wee p***k

imtommygunn

Better or worse than Boris? I can't make up my mind.

Armagh18

I reckon he'll ride it out. If Cummings was in the US the CIA would have whacked him by now..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 26, 2021, 11:10:05 AM
Better or worse than Boris? I can't make up my mind.

Name me one Tory who is decent?

Cameron was the best of a bad bunch, now looks like he was up to neck getting favours done!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Hancock completely fucked too, Cummings will get a book deal out of this!

Louther

This Carrie one must be some ride as she seems to have Johnson in a complete spin and occupies majority of his decision making.

However, she is the latest in a long line of women who have greatly influenced, and continue to do so for monetary reasons, his decision making and Carrie will join these others once the next one comes along who flutters her eye lashes at him.

Johnson seems to base everything in the moment he is in. He'll say or do anything just to get out of the situation he is on or to take heat off himself at that time. He doesn't care for future consequences of his present comments or decisions and will deal with them if/when needed. To be this type you need to be brazen and liar. He is both.

Cummings made decisions for him. So he liked him.