62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

bannside

JimStynes

Quote from: bannside on May 13, 2021, 05:10:24 PM
The younger version James....

I know it's the young fella but I had heard he was gone at the end of the season. Celtic didn't get a new contract? He got a few games at the end of last year and not a sniff all year again.

Angelo

Quote from: JimStynes on May 13, 2021, 05:41:00 PM

I know it's the young fella but I had heard he was gone at the end of the season. Celtic didn't get a new contract? He got a few games at the end of last year and not a sniff all year again.

Has another year on his deal. Hopefully he can kick on under a new manager.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

StPatsAbu

Not heard of James Dembele? Is he any good?  :D

tonto1888

trailer

Brendan Rodgers, former coach of British club Celtic wins the FA cup. Only 2nd British manger to win both FA and Scottish cup after Sir Alex Ferguson.

Hound

Quote from: trailer on May 15, 2021, 09:06:40 PM
Brendan Rodgers, former coach of British club Celtic wins the FA cup. Only 2nd British manger to win both FA and Scottish cup after Sir Alex Ferguson.
Surprising stat that with all the success Souness had with Rangers, the Cup was pretty poor for him. Just one (defeated) final. He did win the FA Cup as  Liverpool manager, but nowhere near having any league success. MON won a couple of English league cup finals, but no FA Cups.

Gerrard's Rangers complete the 'invincible' season. Presumably not the first time that's been done in Scotland?

dublin7

Rangers go through the season unbeaten. One of the Aberdeen lads had one of the misses of the season today. Somehow hit the bar from 6 yards out, middle of the goal and McGregor stranded just looking him and waiting for him to score

ned

Rangers didn't complete an invincible season. They remained unbeaten in the league but beaten in both cups.
Actually a rare feat going a league campaign unbeaten anywhere.

Angelo

The huns rioting with themselves and trashing Glasgow city centre last night.

They are the peepil.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

bennydorano

I'd love to read a physcological explanation of why they always act the tramps win, lose or draw.

JimStynes

They've a hardcore of complete tramps following them. A lot of English hooligans as well.

straightred

Quote from: JimStynes on May 16, 2021, 03:50:43 PM
They've a hardcore of complete tramps following them. A lot of English hooligans as well.

Knuckledraggers the lot of them. Some of the stuff on social media. Grown men fighting, women pissing in the streets etc. Win, lose or draw doesn't seem to matter with them

general_lee

Apparently it was Celtic fans, dressed as rangers fans  ;D

lenny

Quote from: Angelo on May 16, 2021, 03:34:37 PM
The huns rioting with themselves and trashing Glasgow city centre last night.

They are the peepil.

Incredible considering they're the first team outside the old firm to win the league in 36 years.