Author Topic: Division one 2021  (Read 45917 times)

Armagh18

• View Profile
Re: Division one 2021
« Reply #405 on: May 27, 2021, 07:30:52 AM »
I dont believe its fair that fans are allowed in on Saturday.We are a 32 county organization and it should be all in or nobody.
South should let people in then. Canít punish the North for having slightly less incompetent people in charge.

manfromdelmonte

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 27, 2021, 09:57:18 AM »
the EU has been sending ye the vaccines!!

Milltown Row2

• It was the Ref that did it!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 27, 2021, 10:11:51 AM »
I dont believe its fair that fans are allowed in on Saturday.We are a 32 county organization and it should be all in or nobody.

Like it or lump it, it's a 32 county organisation in two separate political jurisdictions.

It's a political issue in a sporting context.

Did the south not start before the north last time?

Different this time. The six counties are about 3 week ahead on the vaccine roll out.

Different because it was 2 weeks last time?
Anything I post is not the view of the County Board!! Nobody died in the making of this post ;-)

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 27, 2021, 10:14:13 AM »

Like it or lump it, it's a 32 county organisation in two separate political jurisdictions.

Different this time. The six counties are about 3 week ahead on the vaccine roll out.

A journo reporting 2 tickets per club for the games this weekend. Good luck with that.

mackers

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 27, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »

A journo reporting 2 tickets per club for the games this weekend. Good luck with that.
It's 5 per club in Armagh anyway.
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Armagh18

• View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 27, 2021, 12:40:35 PM »

Chairman and secretary. Or names in a hat? Whats the problem?

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 27, 2021, 02:31:23 PM »

Aye, two names in the hat. The chairman and secretaryís.

When it comes to ticket allocation, the CB should be in charge.

delgany

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 27, 2021, 02:38:06 PM »

Absolutely , tickets reserved for chair & secretary  should be an automatic , considering the work they do

Main Street

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 27, 2021, 06:47:17 PM »

The joke use to be, 'you're now entering Northern Ireland, put your clocks back 50 years'   Was it Frank Carson?

smelmoth

• View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 27, 2021, 08:44:34 PM »

Nonsense. Presumably a joke?

tonto1888

• View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 27, 2021, 08:56:38 PM »

Nonsense. Presumably a joke?

You would hope so

Nanderson

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 27, 2021, 09:01:48 PM »

NI is well ahead. Vaccines open to all adults now whilst down south is still on 45+

BennyCake

• View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 27, 2021, 10:29:47 PM »

Absolutely , tickets reserved for chair & secretary  should be an automatic , considering the work they do

Yes, Iíve no problem with secretary, chairman etc getting their tickets. Itís when the chairmanís/secretaryís family and friends/partners/cousins/milkman/dogwalker all get sorted with tickets, thatís the problem.

Blowitupref

• There will be at least 2 mins of additional time
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 27, 2021, 10:44:57 PM »
From June 7th 200 supporters allowed to attend matches and increased to 500 for July 5th. The Irish government and NPHET remain very cautious in their approach.

At least all semi finals and relegation play offs should have some supporters in attendance.

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

StephenC

• View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 28, 2021, 01:03:48 PM »
Michael Murphy out for tomorrow's game. Armagh will be happy to have a rattle at our defense and I expect they'll put up a big score on us. We'll do the same on them however. Expecting a shoot-out with us winning by a couple of points.