Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHand88

4 children = £12.
Good luck entertaining 4 children for just £12 anywhere today.

WT4E

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 12, 2021, 07:22:48 PM
4 children = £12.
Good luck entertaining 4 children for just £12 anywhere today.

This type of shite really annoys me.

Would Eugene McConnell not have a bit of balls and release a statement considering Dromore and Coalisland have both shown them up with there purchase of U16 tickets

rrhf

Quote from: lenny on November 12, 2021, 06:44:40 PM
Quote from: the goal was on on November 12, 2021, 11:32:32 AM
Let's be honest... people will still pay and county board will get there money and move on. No heads will roll, promotions would be more like it. Only way to stop this type of action is boycott but they know that ain't an option for Dromore or Coalisland !

People should go to their local clubs to watch it with a couple of pints. That way their money is going to the local club instead of the greedy county board. I'm sure many will do this.
Great idea.. sitting on an empty terrace drinking cans.. 

lenny

Quote from: rrhf on November 12, 2021, 10:14:19 PM
Quote from: lenny on November 12, 2021, 06:44:40 PM
Quote from: the goal was on on November 12, 2021, 11:32:32 AM
Let's be honest... people will still pay and county board will get there money and move on. No heads will roll, promotions would be more like it. Only way to stop this type of action is boycott but they know that ain't an option for Dromore or Coalisland !

People should go to their local clubs to watch it with a couple of pints. That way their money is going to the local club instead of the greedy county board. I'm sure many will do this.
Great idea.. sitting on an empty terrace drinking cans..

Lol, or they could go into the clubhouse and watch it on the big screen with a bit of atmosphere and a drink or 2.

RedHand88

Clonoe Hall showing it for free. Dromore jerseys optional.

LeoMc

Well done to Coalisland CU, Dromore GFC, Island Taxis and TeamTalk.

Whilst I have no issues with the price of the streaming being more than the price of admission* the issue I have is with the price of admission, the charging in of Juveniles and the lack of comment around the snub to TG4.
It is not as though Healy park is going to be packed out and the prices may put off neutrals and our youth.

*The streaming is a bit more professional than last year and costs money to do.
If price is lower than admission it will discourage attendance.
Multiple people can watch in 1 online pass.

on the sideline

That interview with Skinno doesn't do the Tyrone County Board or himself any favours. Reeks of self-importance and a bit of arrogance.

In fairness he's spearheaded the TyroneGAA TV project, and this year in particular has been a great success, but what he's said in the interview doesn't come across too well and I don't think it will go down too well either. 

https://www.the42.ie/tyrone-sfc-final-streaming-cost-5600245-Nov2021/

toby47

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: on the sideline on November 13, 2021, 11:50:32 AM
That interview with Skinno doesn't do the Tyrone County Board or himself any favours. Reeks of self-importance and a bit of arrogance.

In fairness he's spearheaded the TyroneGAA TV project, and this year in particular has been a great success, but what he's said in the interview doesn't come across too well and I don't think it will go down too well either. 

Shows him in a true light then
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

quit yo jibbajabba

Dont know him from Adam but reading that methinks some boy has got a bit above his station imo...

I hope RTE dont be needin any more favours from the guy who seems to be runnin Tyrone GAA in the near future. .. cringe

StPatsAbu

Quote from: on the sideline on November 13, 2021, 11:50:32 AM

Arrogant fcuker. Needs a good slap

Tyrone Gaa

Eugene doing Eugene things. They send him out to front up knowing he's gonna mess it up!!

Complete arrogance, they dug in. No movement with this shower!! I hope clubs remind them of it when convention comes around and they are looking votes. Let's hope there are willing opponents to run against them.
Living the dream!!!

omagh_gael

Pretty poor game in Omagh tonight for the neutral. Congratulations to Moortown but Owen Roes never showed up at all. Some of their shooting was absolutely atrocious. Couldn't get McShane into the game at all and anytime he did get it he was trying to do too much himself.

clarshack

Quote from: omagh_gael on November 13, 2021, 10:29:26 PM
Pretty poor game in Omagh tonight for the neutral. Congratulations to Moortown but Owen Roes never showed up at all. Some of their shooting was absolutely atrocious. Couldn't get McShane into the game at all and anytime he did get it he was trying to do too much himself.

Poor game alright. Moortown were the better team and should have won by more as they missed 2 great goal chances in the 2nd half.

never kickt a ball

"Diesel has gone up, electricity has gone up. The price of a loaf of bread has gone up"

If ever there was a reason to have reasonable prices this is it. Unfortunately Tyrone GAA use it as a reason to put the arm in.

Fair play to the two clubs and their sponsors for funding U16 tickets. However there are a lot more youngsters and adults in the county who will be priced out of viewing this match and witnessing the occasion.

The Tyrone County Board do a lot of things very well and deserve recognition for this. Unfortunately the adults in the room were missing when this decision was made.