Division one 2021

Started by tonto1888, December 14, 2020, 07:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skeog

Junior B game would be more competitive than this shambles in Brefeni.

twohands!!!

Dublin rattle off 3 points in a row and in the blink of an eye the gap becomes a chasm for Donegal. 1-11 to 0-7

twohands!!!

14 kickpasses by Donegal at the 48 minute mark.

twohands!!!

An actual goal chance for Donegal - very good save by Comerford

twohands!!!

Goal for Donegal - too little too late - about 5 different Dublin players could share the blame.

twohands!!!

Dublin 1-18 Donegal 1-14.

A four point hammering.

Schkite

Very flattering scoreline for Donegal there

Captain Obvious

Quote from: twohands!!! on June 12, 2021, 08:53:44 PM
Dublin 1-18 Donegal 1-14.

A four point hammering.
Harsh for the effort Donegal put in. What were you expecting from that match?

Wildweasel74

And Con O Callaghan can speak Irish, he's good at everything.

Blowitupref

Straight forward win for Dublin which they never looked like losing once scoring their goal. 1-14 a decent score for Donegal against the best organised defence in the country and did it without Jamie Brennan and Michael Murphy.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Solo_run

Quote from: From the Bunker on June 12, 2021, 07:56:12 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on June 12, 2021, 07:33:47 PM
Kerry have certainly raised the bar this season - I don't think Dublin will even beat them should they both be in a AI Final

Based on them hammering a Team who had to travel the length of the country for a Dead Rubber game?

Didn't they hammer Galway? Draw with Dublin and beat Roscommon with a weakened team.

I don't think they are doing too badly for themselves and are only going to get better

Milltown Row2

Quote from: CK_Redhand on June 12, 2021, 07:08:55 PM
Quote from: macker15 on June 12, 2021, 06:45:57 PM
Tyrone resorting to punching lads off the ball. It must be frustrating looking up at that score board.
I must have missed this. Evidence?

After the ball was thrown away by the Kerry player the Tyrone player punched him in the chest, off the ball but the camera caught it.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Kerry have certainly raised the bar this season - I don't think Dublin will even beat them should they both be in a AI Final

That was a glorified challenge match with nothing at stake. Granted Kerry looked impressive but they won last years league and we all know what happened come championship. Both Dublin and the GAA media will be delighted as the Kerry hype train gains more momentum.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on June 12, 2021, 09:26:21 PM

That was a glorified challenge match with nothing at stake. Granted Kerry looked impressive but they won last years league and we all know what happened come championship. Both Dublin and the GAA media will be delighted as the Kerry hype train gains more momentum.

So Tyrone should've just played the reserve team, they can only get better I suppose
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dublin7

Great results tonight for Dublin. I can't wait for Spillane to announce how great this Kerry team is. Amazing how all the hype will be on Kerry this summer and not the dubs