Graham Geraghty returns

Started by Hardy, July 18, 2007, 08:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

Quote from: blast05 on July 23, 2007, 04:52:35 PM
QuoteIn the documentary on referees that was shown after I think it was the linesman that pointed out Coyle

Twas the umpire, the bolloux.
The same boyo was legless the night before and was so sick with drink the following morning that he didn't want to act as umpire on the day and indeed it was only just over an hour before throw in that he had shaped up enough to be physically able to do his job.

I'm normally wrong but I'll stick to me guns regardless. My recollection is that the linesman was the deciding of Coyle's sending off that dark day !

Tyrone Dreamer

Having watched Meath a few times now on tv they seem to be improving considerably. I wouldnt read too much into a league game against Antrim O'Neill. I think they'll give whoever theyre drawn their fill of it in the quarters. They'd probably fancy their chances against anyone apart from Kerry. The good thing if Tyrone get them is the team shouldnt have any problems getting motivated. My guess would be for a physical encounter!

rrhf

and we are more than happy to keep you lads talking like that.  FFS Its a Mickey double bluff!!

his holiness nb

Quote from: rrhf on July 24, 2007, 10:48:05 AM
and we are more than happy to keep you lads talking like that.  FFS Its a Mickey double bluff!!

Well dont give the game away rrff!!
Ask me holy bollix

rrhf

well.. We hope thats the case anyway.   ;)

Pietas

Quote from: blast05 on July 23, 2007, 04:52:35 PM
QuoteIn the documentary on referees that was shown after I think it was the linesman that pointed out Coyle

Twas the umpire, the bolloux.
The same boyo was legless the night before and was so sick with drink the following morning that he didn't want to act as umpire on the day and indeed it was only just over an hour before throw in that he had shaped up enough to be physically able to do his job.

Where, perchance, did you come across this information, Blast?  Could you get a smell of drink from the umpire from your vantage point?
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

orangeman

But sure he didn't deserve to be sent off did he ? He only downed about 4 men !

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

Qwerty28

Another Banty publicity stunt?!?

Sure he was Longford's Maor Uisce this time last year!!  After he saw at first hand how bad Mayo were he prob thinks he can still do a job!!

thejuice

God, do ye remember that goal he got against Louth in 2005 or whenever it was. Right in the dying seconds. Jesus it was wonderful.

any word on the challenge match tonight against Westmeath tonight?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Never beat the deeler

Saw the other thread about this, and was reading through this one.... Was half way through page 2 when I realised it was originally about his comeback in 07!!
Hasta la victoria siempre