Laois v Armagh, NFL Div 2, Round 1, Sat 2nd February

Started by BennyCake, January 27, 2013, 10:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armaghgael

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on February 02, 2013, 12:57:39 AM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 01, 2013, 11:52:32 PM
Jesus. I've never come across such pessimism as I've seen from the Ard Mhachians on this thread!

There's simply very little to be positive about. We've lost 8 of our last nine matches, replaced a floundering manager with a selection of the previous two regimes and enter into Saturday's match without our star forward, missing our best corner back, full back and arguably also our most talented midfielder. We field without a recognised man marker in the starting XV.

That said, 15/8 about an Armagh victory is probably big enough.

Who`s that?
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

regal

Quote from: Armaghgael on February 02, 2013, 12:16:29 PM
Jesus. I've never come across such pessimism as I've seen from the Ard Mhachians on this thread!

There's simply very little to be positive about. We've lost 8 of our last nine matches, replaced a floundering manager with a selection of the previous two regimes and enter into Saturday's match without our star forward, missing our best corner back, full back and arguably also our most talented midfielder. We field without a recognised man marker in the starting XV.

Who`s that?

It must be a Paul McGrane comeback?

Armaghgael

Quote from: regal on February 02, 2013, 01:01:12 PM

Who`s that?

Thought the same myself
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

armaghniac

Armagh haven't much of a plan here. Laois pack their half and Armagh haven't many ideas to get through.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Onion Bag

Is there a strong wind? Or Armagh just playing shite
Half time
Laois 0-13
Armagh 0-4
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

All of a Sludden

Isn't Grimley the saviour of Armagh football?

Crossmaglens success is costing Armagh dearly, surely they have to make their players available for selection???
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Armaghgael on February 02, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
Quote from: regal on February 02, 2013, 01:01:12 PM

Who`s that?

Thought the same myself

Malachy Mackin

fitzroyalty

Armagh must be playing shite. Apparently being cleaned out by Laois MF... Ours 'can't run' according to Laois radio station covering it.

It's games like this where you miss Mal Mackin and Charlie Vernon, for all their faults.

regal

9 down at half time..... perhaps this is just part of the plan - armagh are 22/1 to win with PP!

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: All of a Sludden on February 02, 2013, 07:50:24 PM
Isn't Grimley the saviour of Armagh football?

Crossmaglens success is costing Armagh dearly, surely they have to make their players available for selection???

When the county management had them last year they started 2 players.  We are always told that Cross have a strong club 15 but a lot of them are not good enough for the county.  The reality is that PG would only have started 2 maybe 3 Cross players  if they were available.  Easy to have a ready made excuse for the others.

our_fella

our_fella