Strangest boardmember

Started by fitzroyalty, April 21, 2009, 12:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Brave few contenders for this title alright. I'd narrow it down however to someone from the following: Culchies, mountain men, most of the tyrone posters and ones that live near the lough..get the odd head-the-ball from the towns but by and large the townies are a refined dignified bunch.

ziggysego

OakLeafer93. I reckon she must smell funny.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Quote from: fitzroyalty on April 21, 2009, 12:49:17 AM
Brave few contenders for this title alright. I'd narrow it down however to someone from the following: Culchies, mountain men, most of the tyrone posters and ones that live near the lough..get the odd head-the-ball from the towns but by and large the townies are a refined dignified bunch.

There's no doubt there's some of the Lurgan contingent among the frontrunners

Gabriel_Hurl

Hardstation - without a doubt

Oakleafer93

Quote from: ziggysego on April 21, 2009, 12:49:54 AM
OakLeafer93. I reckon she must smell funny.

See fickle I toul ye!!  ;D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: tyrone86 on April 21, 2009, 12:52:03 AM

Name and shame... illdecide? winsamsoon? fitzroyalty? They're the main Lurgan wans...

brokencrossbar1

The Poyntzpass contingent, take a bow Orior ;D

blewuporstuffed

i'd say mike sheehy, for his complete all consuming obsession with tyrone  ;)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

illdecide

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 21, 2009, 08:55:18 AM

Name and shame... illdecide? winsamsoon? fitzroyalty? They're the main Lurgan wans...

Add to that G's man, Donagh, Lurgan Blue and there are another 2 whom i do not wish to mention (they are an embarrassment)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: illdecide on April 21, 2009, 09:37:08 AM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on April 21, 2009, 08:55:18 AM

Add to that G's man, Donagh, Lurgan Blue and there are another 2 whom i do not wish to mention (they are an embarrassment)

There's at least another 3 illdecide, that I know about.
Tbc....

Final Whistle

amigo, ass for a face and a face for an ass!!

Billys Boots

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on April 21, 2009, 08:57:49 AM
The Poyntzpass contingent, take a bow Orior ;D

That's what I was thinking too BC; I couldn't believe no-one else was thinking that.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Puckoon

The Hurler on the bitch has to take the accolade hands down.

118cmal

In fairness, I'd say I'm pretty strange myself