1890 from the North

Started by gallsman, October 01, 2010, 04:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Anyone know how I ring a southern 1890 number from the North?

amallon

I don't think it can be done.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Niall Quinn

Back to the howling old owl in the woods, hunting the horny back toad

Pangurban

Hardy

Yer man wouldn't be sitting in the doorway with a bucket on his head if he knew the Google wagon was coming.

Orior

Quote from: Hardy on October 01, 2010, 09:36:18 PM
Yer man wouldn't be sitting in the doorway with a bucket on his head if he knew the Google wagon was coming.

Very good Hardy.

Can all old pictures be tarted up like that?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Aerlik

Typical lazy Antrim hoors, hanging around doing fcuk all
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Lecale2

Quote from: Hardy on October 01, 2010, 09:36:18 PM

:D :D

Bud Wiser

1890 Numbers are not all the same in terms of where you call them from.

When an Eircom customer sets up a 1890 number they are given control of where the number can be called from.  (The idea of this is because they can log onto their 1890 account and see where they are getting business from. For example say the call costs 11 cent then all national calls cost the caller 5.5c and the customer 5.5c - it is split both ways.  Then, on the application form the customer is asked to tick the boxes to include the dialling codes he wishes to accept calls from.

If the business is accepting calls from the north you diall 00353-1890 ??????

If it is a brasser in Cork or a massage parlour they may have their calls restricted to Cork only to prevent wastage of their hard earned cash with time wasters.

Hope this helps,
Bud, on behalf of Eircom Lo-Call.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"