TV Show recommendations

Started by Archie Mitchell, June 23, 2009, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

As for another Series I'd be on for that but they need a completely different storyline... the H nonsense needs to stop after this series even if we never find out who he is a new season needs a totally new storyline!

Louther

Trailer out for finale. Seems to be a bit of action involved.

"Definately" makes a reappearance as well.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: lurganblue on April 26, 2021, 10:41:50 AM
Finished the Falcon and winter soldier series.  I thought this was an excellent addition to the marvel series.  I never had much interest in either of these characters from the films but there ya go...

Looking forward to the Loki series in June.
Winter Soldier was my favourite of the Captain America films. Same actor playing Bucky Barnes?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: screenexile on April 26, 2021, 03:05:57 PM
As for another Series I'd be on for that but they need a completely different storyline... the H nonsense needs to stop after this series even if we never find out who he is a new season needs a totally new storyline!
I agree re. H - I think it should have been resolved last series. Im pretty sure there is a 7th series. It should be the last imo.

imtommygunn

Didn't notice with the pen thing. I had hoped it was the last series but it just looks too much to cram into one episode unless things line up seriously quickly.

I've watched a bit of the falcon show. It's not too bad but I don't find it fantastic either. Still it beats that Wanda marvel thing. It needed turned off quick. Didn't know about the Loki show- must have a look out for it.

Rich Ricci

God that LOD finale was dreadful. Really disappointed with that.

JimStynes

Who is H then? LOD has to be the most overrated programme this past few years.

nrico2006

Quote from: JimStynes on May 02, 2021, 10:00:51 PM

Thought I was the only one left hanging. Worst finale to a big show I've watched.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

BennyCake

Wasn't he in Steps?

gallsman

Load of bollocks.

Quote from: nrico2006 on May 02, 2021, 10:06:40 PM

Thought I was the only one left hanging. Worst finale to a big show I've watched.

Still nothing on the entire final season of GoT.

FermGael

They saved the worst episode of an otherwise excellent show for tonight .
Pure dung
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

armaghniac

Quote from: gallsman on May 02, 2021, 10:13:18 PM
Load of bollocks.

If you have seen Man in the High Castle on Amazon, then you wouldn't say this was the worst ending.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

Really disappointing. The wife thought it was great.

I had thought about watching the man in the high castle but won't now. Any which way there will never be a worse ending than dexter.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on May 02, 2021, 10:36:44 PM
Really disappointing. The wife thought it was great.

I had thought about watching the man in the high castle but won't now. Any which way there will never be a worse ending than dexter.
Just want Man in the High Castle until the penultimate episode. LOD was very anticlimactic. I honestly don't know what they were thinking.

gallsman

Quote from: armaghniac on May 02, 2021, 10:34:42 PM
Quote from: gallsman on May 02, 2021, 10:13:18 PM
Load of bollocks.

If you have seen Man in the High Castle on Amazon, then you wouldn't say this was the worst ending.

Watched the first season and thoroughly enjoyed it. Got to the end of the second and realised I didn't really know what was happening as I'd spent loads of it on my phone because it was all very boring. Watched about 10 minutes of the first episode of S3 and gave up completely.