Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Under Lights on April 26, 2021, 06:42:44 AM
Quote from: PMG1 on April 25, 2021, 06:58:39 PM
Quote from: Tyrone11234 on April 25, 2021, 01:15:15 PM
Any word on the league formats for this year ?
Clubs have voted for option A full leagues with starred games at the start, great decision

Will they commence with the starred games soon?
Or is it likely to be June to November?
May 23/30th to the end of September. Championship end of September to November in line with the provincials.

Tyrone95

Should we expect fixtures to be announced this week for the ACL's?

Tyrone11234

Quote from: Tyrone95 on May 04, 2021, 07:17:02 AM
Do we even have a start date yet? Seems to be very far behind other counties

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tyrone11234 on May 04, 2021, 10:30:43 AM
Do we even have a start date yet? Seems to be very far behind other counties

Irish News hints today the reason for that is the County Board did not expect the full league including star games to be chosen by clubs.

Onthe40

god help the small clubs with the proposed youth schedule starting 2 weeks

13s - wed nights
17s- thurs nights
15s- sat morns
9-11s - whatever other day in the week suits

would it not have made sense to run 13/17s first
then start 11/15s slightly later

clarshack

what's the story with spectators? are parents who take their kids to a game allowed to watch the game or not?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: clarshack on May 05, 2021, 02:32:06 PM
what's the story with spectators? are parents who take their kids to a game allowed to watch the game or not?

b. The attendance of spectators is strictly forbidden including parents/designated persons at youth games/training. If a parent/designated person wishes to remain on-site for the duration of the game/activity, they may do so in close proximity to the event (e.g. in their cars) and must also have completed the GAA online health questionnaire prior to leaving home. It is important again to emphasise that the attendance of spectators is strictly forbidden.

They weren't last time either it must be pointed out....but they did. It's a tough one for clubs, say to a parent you have to go.....off goes a child to another club.

rrhf

There is talk of the county board and team talk mag streaming these youth games and hopefully all games reserves etc . It could be a festival of football lads if they pull this one off. 

Under Lights

Can't announce fixtures until
1. we know Tyrone panel to arrange starred games
2. we know what teams are actually in what divisions, D3 yet to be complete.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: rrhf on May 05, 2021, 03:02:15 PM
There is talk of the county board and team talk mag streaming these youth games and hopefully all games reserves etc . It could be a festival of football lads if they pull this one off.

Can't see too many parting with £5 for youth or reserve games to be honest with you.

WeeDonns

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 07, 2021, 09:16:12 AM
Quote from: rrhf on May 05, 2021, 03:02:15 PM

Can't see too many parting with £5 for youth or reserve games to be honest with you.
I thought last year's coverage was really good, the one criticism I had was that there was no "season ticket" option. I think that'd be a great addition.
Drawback would be you'd have people watching games they'd usually not bother paying the £5 for, and that'd increase load on the stream...
Give season ticket holders access to all games & a mid week discussion episode during championship

skeog

Some game in Drumragh played in a good spirit.Omagh probably be kicking themselves missed so many chances in normal time.Credit to Carrickmore with their never say die attitude.

WT4E

Congratulations  to kileeshil for making league final

I've said it before why kildress never conceded the league I'll never know I have no interest in a junior double. It held up the whole of Tyrone on a pipe dream.for what......

May the best team win in the kileeshil v town.

giveherlong

Quote from: WT4E on May 08, 2021, 11:41:18 PM
Congratulations  to kileeshil for making league final

I've said it before why kildress never conceded the league I'll never know I have no interest in a junior double. It held up the whole of Tyrone on a pipe dream.for what......

May the best team win in the kileeshil v town.

I think Kileeshil need 1 more point to be mathematically assured of place in final
Kildress have 2 games to play and theoretically could overtake them if Kileeshil didn't pick up any more

Under Lights

Any confirmation on how many teams are relegated from Division 2 in the 2021 season.
There were two pieces of correspondence batted about recently the first said 2 teams would be relegated from Division 2 and 4 would be relegated from Division 1. The second said that 4 teams would be relegated from both Division 1 and Division 2.