Euro 20/21

Started by rodney trotter, May 19, 2021, 08:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich Ricci

Think in the main the whole VAR process throughout the tournament has been a lot better than the shit show they use in the premiership.

BennyCake

Quote from: StPatsAbu on June 26, 2021, 09:24:54 PM
If Germany keep it at 0-0 into the 2nd half England will fill the togs. If the bottlers get past Germany, the Netherlands should take them out hopefully. If not Belgium or France will have too much for them.

I wouldn't trust  the Netherlands to take out England. They're not great. As for Belgium or France, they wouldn't meet England until the final. You don't want them anywhere near the final!

Captain Obvious

Italy will be lucky if this isn't a penalty. Bailed out by another offside

StPatsAbu

Quote from: BennyCake on June 26, 2021, 09:28:33 PM
Quote from: StPatsAbu on June 26, 2021, 09:24:54 PM
If Germany keep it at 0-0 into the 2nd half England will fill the togs. If the bottlers get past Germany, the Netherlands should take them out hopefully. If not Belgium or France will have too much for them.

I wouldn't trust  the Netherlands to take out England. They're not great. As for Belgium or France, they wouldn't meet England until the final. You don't want them anywhere near the final!
Agreed but both those teams would beat them if they fluke it to the final courtesy of the handy side of the draw

Capt Pat

Italy look like they are going out imho. They look tired and a bit demoralised.

quit yo jibbajabba

Captpatentators curse there 😃

StPatsAbu

Not sure how Austria expect to progress playing Midge Ure as a striker!

rodney trotter

Federico Chiesa's father was a very good player also, Enrico, was part of the strong Parma team that won the Ueffa Cup with Thuram, Buffon, Veron  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CwV2zvML3w

BennyCake

Quote from: rodney trotter on June 27, 2021, 10:22:09 AM
Federico Chiesa's father was a very good player also, Enrico, was part of the strong Parma team that won the Ueffa Cup with Thuram, Buffon, Veron  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CwV2zvML3w

Aye, I knew I'd heard the name Chiesa before.

weareros

10 man Dutch in bother here.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: weareros on June 27, 2021, 06:33:29 PM
10 man Dutch in bother here.
End of the road for them.

Capt Pat

The Czech Republic were last in the final in 1996, could they repeat that performance? The path to the final for the form team in the tournament Denmark just got easier.

BennyCake

That Sweden Denmark semi final looking a cert now.

rodney trotter

Really good game between Belgium and Portugal. End to end. Quality finish by Thorgan Hazard the difference

Capt Pat

That is Belguim through to the quarter finals but they lost both Hazard and De Bruyne to injury tonight, they need those players back.