Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

China Coronavirus

<< < (3566/3821) > >>

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe:

--- Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 05:50:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 04, 2021, 05:46:39 PM ---cant see why any healthy teenager should be vaccinated - but its each to their own for me

--- End quote ---

No, as long as they don’t pass it on to an elderly relative or someone who’s got underlying conditions.

--- End quote ---

But if they are double jabbed and boostered.....

Milltown Row2:

--- Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 04, 2021, 06:44:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 04, 2021, 05:46:39 PM ---cant see why any healthy teenager should be vaccinated - but its each to their own for me

--- End quote ---

No, as long as they don’t pass it on to an elderly relative or someone who’s got underlying conditions.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe:

--- Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 08:35:42 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If

--- End quote ---

Personal risk, and for me it's the elders who need to take personal responsibility in this case. My parents wouldn't even think of refusing having the grandwains down because they aren't vaccined and that's because they are, nor have I heard many others say that

From the Bunker:

--- Quote from: Thastheball on December 04, 2021, 05:52:19 PM ---So what do you think the covid password role out across multiple countries is about. It’s certainly not about protecting people from Covid. The south being a prime example. 92% vaccinated, covid passports and covid cases v high.

But hey, its the unvaccinated 😂😂😂

--- End quote ---

Them Unvaxxed the scourge of the new normal! Depending on their own immune system? We can't have any of that!

Milltown Row2:

--- Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on December 04, 2021, 08:40:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 04, 2021, 08:35:42 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If

--- End quote ---

Personal risk, and for me it's the elders who need to take personal responsibility in this case. My parents wouldn't even think of refusing having the grandwains down because they aren't vaccined and that's because they are, nor have I heard many others say that

--- End quote ---

I know one family personally, the son caught it in England, brought it back, both parents died, he died few weeks later. Them’s the breaks I suppose…

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version