The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

quit yo jibbajabba

gawa316

A goal or assist every 128 minutes for Liverpool for big Div...

Capt Pat

Salah and Mane start tonight along with Allison in goals. The rest is a second choice team. I hope Salah and Mane don't pick up injuries in what is a pointless game for Liverpool.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 07, 2021, 07:52:57 PM
Salah and Mane start tonight along with Allison in goals. The rest is a second choice team. I hope Salah and Mane don't pick up injuries in what is a pointless game for Liverpool.

With them playing in African nations probably they want to be playing to keep sharp?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 07, 2021, 07:52:57 PM

Might be something to do with not risking the players who will need to cover for them when they are away at the AFCON

laoislad

Quote from: gawa316 on December 07, 2021, 08:06:57 PM

Might be something to do with not risking the players who will need to cover for them when they are away at the AFCON
On the other hand though tonight would surely have been a good opportunity to play the players who will be playing when Mane and Salah are gone to give them a chance to play together.

Milltown Row2

How bad are Milan? Woefully poor against a b team bar three
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on December 07, 2021, 08:17:06 PM
Quote from: gawa316 on December 07, 2021, 08:06:57 PM

On the other hand though tonight would surely have been a good opportunity to play the players who will be playing when Mane and Salah are gone to give them a chance to play together.

Aye ye might be right, but ye never know. Jota may have picked something up, Bobby is injured and then Mini and Origi are already playing tonight

laoislad

Group of death they said... 6 wins out of 6 👍

gawa316

What about that turn from Phillips?!

From the Bunker

Another €2.8m in the bank for tonight's work!

I make it that Liverpool have got €42m in prize money in the CL so far?

johnnycool

Quote from: From the Bunker on December 07, 2021, 10:03:57 PM

Lord, Milan are a pale shadow of their former selves. Poor would be an understatement..

Wee lad from Tyrone is as skinny as you'd see for a professional athlete and I know he's very young but he wouldn't get on a Tyrone Minor panel built like that..

blewuporstuffed

Decent performance, but in truth that's a very poor Milan side. Showed nothing for a team that had everything to play for.
Tyler Morton looks like he has something about him, not flashy, but is very composed and tactically disciplined for a 19 year old. Looks like one that has a chance of making it.
Origi coming into a bit of goalscoring form at a good time given the number of games in December and Salah and Manes absence in January.
Neco Willams is another one that has stepped up a bt and now looks like decent enough cover ta RB, or at least good enough to give trent the odd rest when he needs it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Orior

Quote from: johnnycool on December 08, 2021, 09:33:26 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on December 07, 2021, 10:03:57 PM

Lord, Milan are a pale shadow of their former selves. Poor would be an understatement..

Wee lad from Tyrone is as skinny as you'd see for a professional athlete and I know he's very young but he wouldn't get on a Tyrone Minor panel built like that..

You could start a thread on skinny county players. Jamie Clarke in Armagh didn't carry much weight
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians