The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kicking king

any truth in the rumour that candyman may be toggin out for mullaghbrack next season?

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Passing_Interest on October 03, 2009, 08:20:35 AM
Was reminiscing about the County Final appearances over the 80s and 90s last night. Quick question for Rufus or Egg or anyone else who might know.......
Was any player involved in all 7 finals '84 to '95 ?

BTW how much is it to buy a good luck sign.?

You tee them up for Egg and he slots them home!!   >:( 

:P  Egg will be delighted you asked that. I think that Egg and Big John might be the only two to have played in all seven - Mark Grimley got injured a week before the 1995 Final and missed out. Stumps and Finbar also close I would say - not sure if they achieved that or not.

By the way - did you get speaking to Ian about the flags?   ;D

judas1

Quote from: kicking king on October 03, 2009, 11:20:41 AM
any truth in the rumour that candyman may be toggin out for mullaghbrack next season?
king you talk some shite!!!!

bennydorano

Poker Nite Fundraising Tickets are now available from  the Social club for sale @ £20.

Anyone who thinks they could shift a few please give your support!!

You can obviously still pay at the door next Saturday Night.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: Passing_Interest on October 03, 2009, 08:20:35 AM
BTW how much is it to buy a good luck sign.?

Drop Bennydorano a pm if you are looking to purchase.

Seen your Dad at the minor match as I left Abbey Park and mentioned you were looking a sign. Before I could give contact details, he mentioned was it a sign from above!! The conversation quickly degenerated after that and I'd no option but to move on as I was holding up the traffic.

Good win for the Minors without them playing particularly well. A report has been added to the webiste. Click on the link below to access.

http://www.armaghharps.com/index.php?page=news-offers

twotwocharlie

tomorrows game at silverbridge  off.

ITS KAAAT

Harps game on against the bridge.4pm @ the bridge

Passing_Interest

No way was John involved in them all.........sure he was U16 keeper in '83 so couldn't have been Senior player in '84. Egg, stumps, Finbar.....maybe ? Dom ?
Btw Ian reckons anywhere north of Joe McKenna's is open house !
::)
Nothing but the same old story.........

fcuksake

I think Egg is the sole survivor. Dom didnt play in the 89 final. Finbar and stumps didnt play in the 95 final
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

ITS KAAAT

What time our they meeting at club 2mara nite.

fcuksake

Quote from: ITS KAAAT on October 04, 2009, 09:20:12 AM
What time our they meeting at club 2mara nite.

your services are not required.

You have your homework to do. ;D
I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.

ITS KAAAT

Is the harps an bridge game still on today at 4.

bennydorano

Quote from: twotwocharlie on October 04, 2009, 12:31:05 PM
no def off
Your plan looking us not to not turn up failed :P

Harps won 3.8 to 1.10 or something like that.

Had to feel a bit sorry for Silverbridge, their luck has totally deserted them and we probably didn't really deserve the win.   A lot af lads rested from Granemore game. 

stew

Any chance of somebody posting a few pics of the club, I am pissed I will miss this game.

All the best to the Harps on County final day, it will be some day.

Egg could give them 15 minutes if they needed an aul score or two, and no better man to hit a penalty for you.

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.