Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Rich Ricci on October 20, 2021, 08:36:37 PM
I'd take Steve Bruce at this stage.

I'd pick him instead of Maguire.

mouview

OGS just needs more time to put his stamp on things. Nobody wants knee-jerk decisions at this time of the season.

Milltown Row2

Ole probably has a team in his head he'd like to pick but no balls to pick it!!!

He'll be gone after the match at the weekend
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Capt Pat

Quote from: mouview on October 20, 2021, 08:50:26 PM
OGS just needs more time to put his stamp on things. Nobody wants knee-jerk decisions at this time of the season.

Yes' United have missed a few good chances. A contract extension for Ole.

laoislad

Quote from: rodney trotter on October 20, 2021, 08:32:31 PM
Dire stuff. They should be making a move for Conte before he's snapped up.
Should have went for Shefflin before Galway got him...
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Gmac

Set up for a huge comeback Fernandes and Ronaldo with 3 between them

stiffler

Ole has 135 mins to save his managerial career.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

BennyCake

gallsman

Give him a new contract!

Armagh18

This club this fecking club. Siuuuuu!!!

Cunny Funt

Daft score line 1st half but United had only themselves to blame with their woeful defending on the two goals conceded and were ridiculously wasteful with the chances created at the other end.

Much the better side 2nd half to earn a fully deserved win and Ronaldo with the match winner once again. A good win when you consider this Atalanta side haven't lost away game since March and they won all of their away games in their Champions league group last season without conceding a goal two of those games was against Ajax and Liverpool.

GiveItToTheShooters

That'll keep the Norwegian PE teacher in a job for another while. Great to see

An Watcher

Said it when Atalanta went 2-0, a win after that is just papering over the cracks.  As poor a utd team as I've seen in a long time. 

NAG1

Typical result for the team at the minute.

Capable of beating anyone on their day and capable of losing to pretty much anyone too.

Genuinely don't know what he does with the CMF. It was obvious even more so than the centre backs that this was the area that needed strengthening. But the question remains if the team had a world class holding mid fielder would that be enough to steady the ship or is it more a system thing?

johnnycool

Quote from: An Watcher on October 20, 2021, 10:52:19 PM
Said it when Atalanta went 2-0, a win after that is just papering over the cracks.  As poor a utd team as I've seen in a long time.

It's a poor team considering the personnel on it. They don't play as a team and are very disjointed.

Wee Scholesy not impressed  ;D