Will you take the Coronavirus Vaccine?

Started by bennydorano, July 20, 2020, 08:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you take the Vaccine?

Yes
No

bennydorano

The amount of people I've encountered personally and online who are very sceptical about taking any Coronavirus Vaccine is a bit alarming.

Tony Baloney

Where do I sign up. I'd be a bit worried about Bill Gates reading my thoughts and the government tracking my movements but I'm not that exciting.

GetOverTheBar

To answer the question, if I needed it - yes.

The best prevention is still to live an active and healthy lifestyle, no matter what. Simple things every day to keep the immune system live and kicking.

bennydorano

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on July 20, 2020, 08:30:43 PM
To answer the question, if I needed it - yes.

The best prevention is still to live an active and healthy lifestyle, no matter what. Simple things every day to keep the immune system live and kicking.
The 'if needed' approach is dangerous to the potential overall efficacy of the Vaccine I'd imagine? Hopefully Radiogaagaa will weigh in, but for the Vaccine to be truly effective I think it will need 70odd% take up ??? So I'm assuming we will all be asked to get immunised irrespective of how we're feeling.

bennydorano

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 20, 2020, 08:21:23 PM
Where do I sign up. I'd be a bit worried about Bill Gates reading my thoughts and the government tracking my movements but I'm not that exciting.
I don't do Conspiracy theories but the amount of people who think they're important enough to be conspired against is surprisingly large.

Rossfan

Yes once it's approved by the relevant bodies.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Windmill abu

Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2020, 08:53:00 PM

The relevant bodies might be Paddy Power & William Hill.

The Governments are definitely not relevant bodies when it comes to Vaccines.
Never underestimate the power of complaining

BennyCake

Quote from: Windmill abu on July 20, 2020, 09:07:03 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on July 20, 2020, 08:53:00 PM

The relevant bodies might be Paddy Power & William Hill.

The Governments are definitely not relevant bodies when it comes to Vaccines anything.

bennydorano

Well, I'm very interested to know why, if that's a reason.

armaghniac

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Rois

Bro in law is a consultant in Edinburgh, says they are planning there for a vaccine being rolled out to NHS by October.