China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

Herd might not be that far away - it's GB in effect tho, not NI. 

The major caveat being the 'freedom day' effect isn't known yet.

BBC News - Daily Covid cases down for fourth day in UK
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-57942217

BennyCake

Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 12:33:46 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 23, 2021, 10:38:58 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2021, 09:56:56 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 23, 2021, 09:22:18 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57940347

Hopefully reading this is a wake up call for all those who refuse the vaccine.

So is this also saying 40% of those admitted to hospital with Covid have had the vaccine?

Yeah, good point. But they conveniently didn't mention that bit.

What's your alternative to the vaccine?

Ivermectin.

So you don't want the vaccine, which comes with overwhelming medical and scientific support behind it. Instead you want Ivermectin, a drug which even the manufacturer says has not been proven to have any real effect on Covid?

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Do you only "trust" science and "expertise" when it comes from the anti-government, anti-intellectual sphere?

There's been plenty of success with ivermectin in Asian/African countries. You just don't hear about it on BBC or Sky.

Evidence?

Did you read the article?

You still didn't answer why dubious treatments which do not yet have scientific or medical support are A-ok, but anything in terms of official government and professional guidelines and vaccines are all a plot or conspiracy.

There's plenty of material if you care to look. But let's face it, any medical person who recommends any other treatment  other than the approved vaccines will be struck off.

Look at what doctors have been ordered to do during the pandemic: listing deaths as covid if tested positive within 28 days. Doctors aren't stupid. They know that distorts the figures, but they do it because otherwise it's goodbye to their medical career. Or maybe that's just another conspiracy

dec

Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 07:49:32 PM

There's plenty of material if you care to look. But let's face it, any medical person who recommends any other treatment  other than the approved vaccines will be struck off.

Look at what doctors have been ordered to do during the pandemic: listing deaths as covid if tested positive within 28 days. Doctors aren't stupid. They know that distorts the figures, but they do it because otherwise it's goodbye to their medical career. Or maybe that's just another conspiracy

It is amazing how much "evidence" conspiracy loons are aware of, but seem incapable of providing links to the "evidence"

imtommygunn

Is it better or worse than drinking chlorine though is the question.

nrico2006

Some space cadets out there, just take the jag.

What is the Autumn/Winter going to look like, will there be more lockdowns or are we done with that?  What are the best, middle and worst case scenarios?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Armagh18

Quote from: nrico2006 on July 23, 2021, 08:49:09 PM

What is the Autumn/Winter going to look like, will there be more lockdowns or are we done with that?  What are the best, middle and worst case scenarios?
By then near enough every adult should be vaccinated so I don't see how anyone could justify another lockdown. Be even less compliance this time.

BennyCake

Quote from: dec on July 23, 2021, 08:23:06 PM

It is amazing how much "evidence" conspiracy loons are aware of, but seem incapable of providing links to the "evidence"

Would it matter if I provided links? Your mind is already made up.

I noticed how you conveniently ignored the rest of the post.

imtommygunn

The irony of that comment is so is yours though Benny.

dec

Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 09:20:53 PM
Quote from: dec on July 23, 2021, 08:23:06 PM

Would it matter if I provided links? Your mind is already made up.

I noticed how you conveniently ignored the rest of the post.

Yes it would matter. But like most conspiracy nuts you spout nonsense and can't back it up.

Olly

Got my third jab today. Hoping for a 4th by the end of the year.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

armaghniac

Quote from: Olly on July 23, 2021, 11:32:42 PM
Got my third jab today. Hoping for a 4th by the end of the year.

I figured that you would be in the vulnerable category, Olly.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

JoG2

Quote from: Armagh18 on July 23, 2021, 09:09:22 PM

By then near enough every adult should be vaccinated so I don't see how anyone could justify another lockdown. Be even less compliance this time.

You cannot make folk like you up. Madness I tell thee

Milltown Row2

A fella around my way has told his staff that they are not allowed to have the jabs, if they do he'll sack them, won't let anyone in the house either who's been jabbed, his son is a second year medical student and if forced to have the jab will drop out of medicine!

He states that if you come into contact with someone who's got the vaccine they'll infect you with some condition! He also said that this vaccine is a world conspiracy to wipe out 5 billion people by the next winter!!

Now this guy is a complete p***k and I don't know one person who likes him! Had the confederate flag in his garden and vote trump banners up!

Oh, and he's getting that drug in that's not been approved and taking it!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Quote from: JoG2 on July 24, 2021, 12:16:04 AM
Quote from: Armagh18 on July 23, 2021, 09:09:22 PM

You cannot make folk like you up. Madness I tell thee
???

J70

Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 12:33:46 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 23, 2021, 10:38:58 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2021, 09:56:56 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 23, 2021, 09:22:18 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57940347

Hopefully reading this is a wake up call for all those who refuse the vaccine.

So is this also saying 40% of those admitted to hospital with Covid have had the vaccine?

Yeah, good point. But they conveniently didn't mention that bit.

What's your alternative to the vaccine?

Ivermectin.

So you don't want the vaccine, which comes with overwhelming medical and scientific support behind it. Instead you want Ivermectin, a drug which even the manufacturer says has not been proven to have any real effect on Covid?

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Do you only "trust" science and "expertise" when it comes from the anti-government, anti-intellectual sphere?

There's been plenty of success with ivermectin in Asian/African countries. You just don't hear about it on BBC or Sky.

Evidence?

Did you read the article?

You still didn't answer why dubious treatments which do not yet have scientific or medical support are A-ok, but anything in terms of official government and professional guidelines and vaccines are all a plot or conspiracy.

Material such as...?

Where are doctors being struck off for treating patients? Vaccines come before infection. You don't treat someone with a vaccine.

But assuming you mean doctors who encourage "other treatments" in the event of an eventual infection rather than advising their patients to get vaccinated, you're still not answering the question: why are such doctors people whose advice is to be followed, while those who do follow the "approved" guidelines are not to be trusted? Is there something more robust and scientifically/medically more accurate about the "other" approaches?

I have no idea what you're on about with the 28 days thing. Feel free to expand, including explaining exactly what and why it's done and why it's wrong.