Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

93-DY-SAM

I have my doubts if even this is enough to finally sink him. I have a sneaking suspicion he'll ride it out again (pardon the pun!). I do hope I am wrong. It all comes back to Brexit and getting it all over the line. They see him as the only man for that job and Covid is a sideshow.

imtommygunn

Exactly. There is no more shameless c**t anywhere. A bad man who could not give one shite.

Farrandeelin

If he goes, who's next in line?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

imtommygunn

Probably Gove I would have thought.

yellowcard

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 12, 2022, 01:05:56 PM

It's a brutal cabinet in terms of ability so fcuk knows. One thing for sure is that they will have no problem in knifing each other in the back in order to get the top job.

Milltown Row2

If Ian Og can sit there laughing up his sleeve and the brass neck of Arleen ridding out the storm of RHI and other f**k ups then this guy is going nowhere...

In his head BJ is the guy that brought the UK out of the EU, and to the dafties on the street (in the north of England) he's better that Churchill!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

yellowcard

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2022, 01:26:16 PM
If Ian Og can sit there laughing up his sleeve and the brass neck of Arleen ridding out the storm of RHI and other f**k ups then this guy is going nowhere...

In his head BJ is the guy that brought the UK out of the EU, and to the dafties on the street (in the north of England) he's better that Churchill!

It's quite possible he will ride it out (again) and I don't see him resigning of his own accord but if the slide down the polls continue then the vultures from within will be waiting to pounce.

He will have to find another story to detract from this in the next few days and the mayhem and chaos of his reign will continue on for another while. It is only a matter of time however, once he is deemed expendable I'd imagine that there is no shortage of dirt to unleash on him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: yellowcard on January 12, 2022, 01:33:28 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 12, 2022, 01:26:16 PM

It's quite possible he will ride it out (again) and I don't see him resigning of his own accord but if the slide down the polls continue then the vultures from within will be waiting to pounce.

He will have to find another story to detract from this in the next few days and the mayhem and chaos of his reign will continue on for another while. It is only a matter of time however, once he is deemed expendable I'd imagine that there is no shortage of dirt to unleash on him.

I'd say there will be plenty who had 'work parties' that will be shitting themselves as the media will drip feed new stories every week
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Tbh I would be shocked if he resigned. I don't think this boy is going anywhere until he is knifed in the back. He will be eventually and I think he is definitely stretching the boundaries but it would need a lot of alignment and a concerted effort and I think the other ones are all so self serving they wouldn't have it in them to do a joint effort.

Dunsilly King

The only way he is going is if he is done by his own back benchers in a revolt. Is it two years out to an election, going no where is he.

bennydorano

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 12, 2022, 01:05:56 PM
Sunak & Truss are seen as front runners in any leadership challenge. I actually like Gove and he is one of the most effective politicians about, doubt he has the charisma or support to be leader, but imo he'd be the most capable of actually doing a good job.

Sportacus

Michelle O'Neill rode it out too.  I'm struggling to see much difference.

mouview

Prince Andrew to the rescue...

red hander

Quote from: mouview on January 12, 2022, 02:22:54 PM
Prince Andrew to the rescue...

He's f**king sweating now, the nonce.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 12, 2022, 01:41:41 PM
Tbh I would be shocked if he resigned. I don't think this boy is going anywhere until he is knifed in the back. He will be eventually and I think he is definitely stretching the boundaries but it would need a lot of alignment and a concerted effort and I think the other ones are all so self serving they wouldn't have it in them to do a joint effort.

The Torys are ruthless hoors if they think Boris is a liability at the ballot box and polling suggest we're in that territory but FFS he still can't say it was an organised party...

Utter sc**bag