La Liga 2010/11 season

Started by ross4life, August 23, 2010, 06:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on September 20, 2010, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: ross4life on September 20, 2010, 09:57:50 PM
Quote from: paco on September 20, 2010, 10:53:25 AM
The official website says 2-4 weeks, further tests will be carried out today. He's lucky, it was a terrible challenge and could have been much worse!

Yep he's lucky indeed but don't you think it was a bit OTT with the crying as he went off? i didn't see Valencia weeping when his ankle bone was sticking out

Well if Nani,Ronaldo or Torres

Yep, he should take a leaf out of Nanis book, ship a hard tackle, dust yourself down and get on with it.............

Well if was Nani,Ronaldo or Torres i wouldn't be surprised with the crying bit
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

paco

Quote from: ross4life on September 20, 2010, 09:57:50 PM
Quote from: paco on September 20, 2010, 10:53:25 AM
The official website says 2-4 weeks, further tests will be carried out today. He's lucky, it was a terrible challenge and could have been much worse!

Yep he's lucky indeed but don't you think it was a bit OTT with the crying as he went off? i didn't see Valencia weeping when his ankle bone was sticking out

Not really. I know that the commentators go a bit OTT with this craic about his "boyish love of the game", "playing with a smile on his face" and how "all he wants to do is play football", but it's true. I'm sure you thought (as did I and most people watching) that it was a terrible injury when it happened, massive swelling and all, but thankfully it's not. It was a terrible tackle and all he wants is to continue playing.

ross4life

Levante v Real Madrid ended in an boring 0-0, Barca up next hopefully better stuff  :-\ whatever happens Valencia will be the league leaders this weekend after a good 2-0 away win vs Sporting Gijon
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Valencia continuing to surprise! leading 0-1 at the Camp Nou at HT

ross4life

Barcelona 2 Valencia 1 ft excellent response from barca in the 2nd half with some good goal's! the performance from Cesar kept the scoreline to 2-1

Minder

Madrid 6-1 up against Racing. Ronaldo has 4.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Boycey

Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2010, 08:31:15 PM

Cue Ross coming on and saying he doesn't rate him (anymore).

Minder

Quote from: Boycey on October 23, 2010, 08:46:20 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 23, 2010, 08:31:15 PM

Cue Ross coming on and saying he doesn't rate him (anymore).

I may have been mischievous in putting that score up............

ross4life

Barca won 2-0 away both goals from Messi, 10 goals this month now from Ronaldo

paco

Madrid's first test coming next week, Hercules are gonna do some more giant killing!

ross4life

Quote from: paco on October 23, 2010, 08:53:39 PM
Madrid's first test coming next week, Hercules are gonna do some more giant killing!

They caught Barca on the hop Jose's is sure to have is homework done on them?

paco

Quote from: ross4life on October 23, 2010, 08:57:08 PM
Quote from: paco on October 23, 2010, 08:53:39 PM

They caught Barca on the hop Jose's is sure to have is homework done on them?

I would think so, but I can always hope Madrid get caught on the hop as well. Either way, it'll be a tough week for them, Hercules and Atletico Madrid in the league and a fixture at the San Siro in the middle of it all.

ross4life

HT Hercules 1 Real Madrid 0 another shock on the cards?

Minder

ross4life