Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

It is kind of hard to explain that the tone of the Southern environment would be dragged down by such an inheritance to low levels long forgotten, a feeling exacerbated by Northern moans about a few potholes and a dearer breadbasket down South.

ONeill

Stew, Cowan's comments yesterday that he is thinking in days, not weeks, was a telling statement. I also think those down Westminster Way have had enough of the DUP.

I agree that direct rule is the preferred route.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Quote from: ONeill on January 12, 2010, 08:14:06 PM

I'm coming round to that view myself. I just hope it isn't direct rule under the Tories.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 08:34:05 PM

I'm coming round to that view myself. I just hope it isn't direct rule under the Tories.
Why?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 12, 2010, 08:40:32 PM

Why?

I've experienced direct rule under the Tories. I don't believe they've moved on much as a party.
Testing Accessibility

Minder

Labour have things going like a well oiled machine at present.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: Minder on January 12, 2010, 08:43:44 PM

Labour have things going like a well oiled machine at present.

With regards to the north I mean.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 08:42:40 PM

Why?

I've experienced direct rule under the Tories. I don't believe they've moved on much as a party.
Last I checked Maggie Thatcher wasn't at the helm. If I lived across the water they'd get my vote.

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 12, 2010, 08:59:01 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 12, 2010, 08:42:40 PM

Why?

Last I checked Maggie Thatcher wasn't at the helm. If I lived across the water they'd get my vote.

Vote UCUNFs ;)
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Don't think it matters who's in charge at Westminster, they're equally as bad as each other.  I despise the tories with every fibre of my being but the most hardline secretary of state we ever had was Mason (Lab), who stoked the fires with his regular pronouncements predicting the inevitable defeat of the IRA.  And remember this current crowd getting into bed with the DUP in the vote for the practical internment of terror 'suspects' ... the tories are unionist to their core, and though i despise them, i'd still trust them over those sell-out labour bastards any day of the week

Gaffer

How could you trust any British Government? They see us as a total nuisance and treat us accordingly.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Zapatista

I can't believe this diiscussion is happening >:(

Are people seriously talking about which British party they would rather be ruled by??

They're both murdering Bastards!!!

ziggysego

Quote from: Gaffer on January 12, 2010, 09:31:07 PM
How could you trust any British Government? They see us as a total nuisance and treat us accordingly.

Hopefully they'll get rid of us ;)
Testing Accessibility

Hereiam

I have to say with regret that alot of the younger generation are starting to talk this way zap. They don't know how bad things were over here and with all the british tv been beamed in here it is more or less brain washing them. They are walking about in a world of there own. My view is that the british will never give up its claim over here without a fight as the union is very important to its status in the eyes of the worlds other major countries. As I get older i am starting to realise that Ireland in the a couple od decades will not be the place to be if the energy crisis comes to a head. If we were smart we would move into mainland europe and take over/invade one of them small countries in order to keep the Irish breed going.