Anyone Got Spare All Ireland Tickets ???

Started by Balboa, August 23, 2007, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

I am glad you got your ticket ballbag....or else you might of had to revert to what your fellow liverpool fans did in Athens and just steal them off women and children
TOUTING sc**bag ;)

David McKeown

I have to say this is the easiest I have ever seen it to get a ticket for an all ireland final.  I must have seen 30 or so people asking for facing value outside quinns at 2.  Even saw a few excepting less
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

orangeman

I heard on the radio that there were loads of tickets for sale at face value outside Quinns - strange ??

cill_dara

A serious amount of tickets being offered around the place this morning , One lad was telling me one guard had 6 tickets handed over to him , so definitely no shortage of tickets about.

ormondeboy

Was offered two tickets outside Gills. And there were two seats beside me unoccupied at the match. Is this the way every year now with the hurling final?

Bord na Mona man

There are so many non-hurling counties where the desire to travel and watch the final as a neutral is much less than in football.
It's no harm if supporters from the competing counties managed to get sorted at the last minute, but it always leaves a bad taste if deserving people are forced to wait till the last minute to get their match tickets.

orangeman

You would always expect a few tickets spare come the day of the match, but on Sunday there seemed to be hundreds.

What is FULL capacity in Croke Park ? Is it 83,000 ?

Hardy

82,500, I think. The attendance on Sunday was announced at 82,137, as far as I remember, which
is about normal for a sell-out, given that there are always some who don't make it and also allowing
for the "vertigo seats" and the like that are kept vacant. So all of those hundreds of tickets on offer
outside Quinns, etc. must have had takers.