Eggheads

Started by Harold Disgracey, November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Disgracey

Anybody watch this show?

I'm going to be on the next series, heading over to London to film it next month.

I've only seen the show a few times, usually not in from work till near 7pm. What would be the Eggheads strongest/weakest subjects?

Any info would be appreciated.

FermPundit

Kevin is probably the strongest egghead closely followed by Daphne. Daphne has won Fifteen to one twice. CJ is very smug and he reckons he know it all.  Chris is also very strong but he's not so hot on sport. Judith is very knowledge but Sports wouldn't be her strongest area either.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Doire abú

Judith is def the weak link in my opinion.

Mario

Yeah, judith is the weakest, especially on the sciences

rosnarun

Great show proper quiz contest. no gimmicks very fair questions, know your nursery rhymes, capitals,authors and cocktails and youll do grand. what team are you  on. let us know near the time
most of them except kevin and daphne take a pride in being bad at sport except for civilised ones like tennis and rugger. kevins only weak spot is food and drink.
Judith for all her weakness wone 'who wants to be amillionaire' and seems to be related to royalty or something very posh.
chris is a train driver what won brain of britton it think .WTI
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 21, 2008, 09:47:14 PM
Anybody watch this show?

I'm going to be on the next series, heading over to London to film it next month.

I've only seen the show a few times, usually not in from work till near 7pm. What would be the Eggheads strongest/weakest subjects?

Any info would be appreciated.

Geez what a big coincidence. My mate just told me the night, that him and a few of the other fellas that I know got a phone call this week to go over and film on Monday week!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Tonto

CJ is the biggest c*nt in the world.

Do me a favour and give him a bat in the mouth, would you? :-X

bredaghgael86

C.J is the most hateful gett on the face of the planet.  It all depends on were your teams strengths and weaknesses lie.  If you have anybody strong on food and drink then take kevin, as unless you have put him out your team will struggle to win the final round.  Take judith on sport, or anything for that matter cause she isnt too good at all.  The key to it is putting kevin out, then your in with a real shout.  How did you get on. Think we are gona try and get on aswell.  Also save your best general knowledge person for the final round, unless they are exceptional at one area.

youngfella

Kevin - food n drink
Daphne - sport/music

Them two are diffo the main two If you get those out you'll have a far better chance. Thon hateful who want to be a millionaire is just daft.
Pull hard and early

Tonto

As an extra thing to think about; there's going to be another Egghead shortly so you'll maybe need an extra member...?

Unless they put us all out of our misery and send CJ to the gallows... ;)

corn02

Quote from: rosnarun on November 21, 2008, 11:53:36 PM
Great show proper quiz contest. no gimmicks very fair questions

Second that, great show, basic and addictive.

CJ is a pup i'd love to drive a stake between them devil eyes. Kevin is a genius.

As stated, Daphne may look like she's doting, but she knows her sport, get Judith on the sport and you will be home.

youngfella

Id prefer to risk getting rid of daphne of possibly her weakest area. I feel judith could be taken out on serval topics.
Pull hard and early

Our Nail Loney

I love this show.

CJ pisses me off so much, he is constantly beat by teh challeners, then he sits and chastises the ones that have made it through to the final round shaking his head an all if they get a question wrong! what a p***k, get your own question right

As for kevin, the man is a genius, he knows almost EVERYTHING!

I like the big trains fella, chris?? His sideburns are class!

The weemen annoy me, especially millionaire woman... Only there on basis of that...

Harold Disgracey

Thanks for the info lads.

Apart from offing CJ & giving one to Judith (don't ask, some strange people out there!) any other requests?

We went to an audition at thd BBC in Belfast last Tuesday, we got a call on Wednesday evening to say we were succesful, the researcher there was an Armagh fan. I wonder if this helped?

ziggysego

Give us the time and date when you'll be on. Hopefully you'll do better than my proxy £10!
Testing Accessibility