The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearbrags

Quote from: Gmac on June 20, 2021, 07:07:58 PM
Anyone see the video from Chicago where the 2 people were pulled from their car and  shot yesterday  they had a Puerto Rico flag out back window and the animals executed them on the side of the street
Time to remove beetle juice from office and get some control over the city before the military has to be called in to keep it under control.
No wonder anyone with the means to do so are leaving there ,Baltimore , San Francisco, Los Angeles , New York and all the other Democrat cities that are in free fall and completely screwed up by liberal policy.

You think it is just in Democrat control cities?

Gmac

Quote from: fearbrags on June 20, 2021, 07:28:10 PM
Anyone see the video from Chicago where the 2 people were pulled from their car and  shot yesterday  they had a Puerto Rico flag out back window and the animals executed them on the side of the street
Time to remove beetle juice from office and get some control over the city before the military has to be called in to keep it under control.
No wonder anyone with the means to do so are leaving there ,Baltimore , San Francisco, Los Angeles , New York and all the other Democrat cities that are in free fall and completely screwed up by liberal policy.

of major cities yes , homeless off the charts drug addicts everywhere, no enforcement of law on criminals that's what's going on in Sf .

whitey

Quote from: Gmac on June 20, 2021, 09:00:01 PM
Quote from: fearbrags on June 20, 2021, 07:28:10 PM

of major cities yes , homeless off the charts drug addicts everywhere, no enforcement of law on criminals that's what's going on in Sf .

800 people murdered in Chicago in past 12 months..........that's downright insane

https://graphics.suntimes.com/homicides/

J70

1. What are the military going to do?
2. Are the right wing ever going to alllow something (ANYTHING??) to be done about guns?
3. Define "free fall". I'm in NYC. I don't see too many leaving. Traffic's getting f**king crazy during rush hour. Subway's getting packed again.
4. Who is beetle juice?
5. You're seething about Democratic cities. Tell us, what would the situation in Chicago be like with a GOP mayor and council. Make them as Trumpy as you like.

Gmac

Quote from: J70 on June 21, 2021, 10:14:02 AM

2. Are the right wing ever going to alllow something (ANYTHING??) to be done about guns?
3. Define "free fall". I'm in NYC. I don't see too many leaving. Traffic's getting f**king crazy during rush hour. Subway's getting packed again.
4. Who is beetle juice?
5. You're seething about Democratic cities. Tell us, what would the situation in Chicago be like with a GOP mayor and council. Make them as Trumpy as you like.
national guard , it's a war zone 50/60 people shot every weekend and the mayor aka beetle juice won't do anything about it . Black live matter my ass only when a white person is involved.
It's the culture not the guns .
My opinion I see the same stuff happening in sf , soft on crime doesn't work , stealing up to $950 is a ticket in sf and scumbags are racking up 100's of tickets.
We will never know because most black people are more interested in looking backwards than the future.

Baile an tuaigh

https://twitter.com/Anthea06274890/status/1406622598906236929?s=20

I spend quite a bit of time between Ireland and Chicago and came across some horrendous murders and savage acts of violence. But when I go back to Ireland people tend not to grasp what you tell them. Sometimes it has to be seen to be believed.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 21, 2021, 05:14:46 PM

4. Who is beetle juice?
national guard , it's a war zone 50/60 people shot every weekend and the mayor aka beetle juice won't do anything about it . Black live matter my ass only when a white person is involved.
My opinion I see the same stuff happening in sf , soft on crime doesn't work , stealing up to $950 is a ticket in sf and scumbags are racking up 100's of tickets.
We will never know because most black people are more interested in looking backwards than the future.

Gangland warfare is a cultural thing?

"Most black people are more interested in looking backwards than the future"??

"Black live matter my ass only when a white person is involved."

You're really drinking the lunatic, Trumpian kool aid, aren't you?

J70

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 21, 2021, 05:39:17 PM

I spend quite a bit of time between Ireland and Chicago and came across some horrendous murders and savage acts of violence. But when I go back to Ireland people tend not to grasp what you tell them. Sometimes it has to be seen to be believed.

You might want to attach a warning so people have some idea what they're clicking on.

Baile an tuaigh

Quote from: J70 on June 21, 2021, 05:39:48 PM

4. Who is beetle juice?

For the month of May 2021 there was 21 white people murdered by blacks in the United States. If you don't believe me I will take the time out to write down their names. You can do your own research on each case.

J70

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on June 21, 2021, 05:50:01 PM

4. Who is beetle juice?

For the month of May 2021 there was 21 white people murdered by blacks in the United States. If you don't believe me I will take the time out to write down their names. You can do your own research on each case.

Have I stated somewhere that white people are not or never murdered by black people?

Baile an tuaigh

If anyone interested in reading the statistical breakdown of murders in Chicago.

https://heyjackass.com/

Gmac

4. Who is beetle juice?

not at all , in lots of places people open carry guns and have rifles and other weapons but they are not shooting each other every day of the year so yes it is cultural.
Appeasement for the past doesn't work , I'm sure the English kept my family down for hundreds of years but looking back to that doesn't do me any good does it .
If Black Lives Matter where is the outrage about Chicago and what's going on there for years ? Most of the victims are black who happen to be shot by other black people , it's a simple question do their lives matter less ? I find it hard to believe that any of this is deemed right wing trumpian kool aid and if it is maybe you need to have a sip..

Baile an tuaigh

The people behind black lives matter.

Tom Steyer
Dustin Mokovitz
Donald Sussman
J.B. Pritzker
Michael Bloomberg
Haim Sapan
James Simons
Stephen Spielberg
George Soros
Jeffery Katzenberg

Gmac

the bottom line on this is that if a group white guys pulled out 2 black guys out of a car and executed them the national media would be all over it 24/7 and there would be riots and looting but because it's a group of black guys little will be said and it's just another day in the hood but why is that
There is no political points to be scored talking about it for the Democrats
They don't care how they behave in the hood really just vote for us
They don't expect anything else so they don't care
Pandering to this bs needs to stop before the country gets out of control.
How many of those hoods had a father figure in their house I wonder ?  and remember breaking up the traditional family is one of blm main goals , how's that working out in  Chicago ? Read the stats.

J70

Quote from: Gmac on June 21, 2021, 06:45:26 PM

the bottom line on this is that if a group white guys pulled out 2 black guys out of a car and executed them the national media would be all over it 24/7 and there would be riots and looting but because it's a group of black guys little will be said and it's just another day in the hood but why is that
There is no political points to be scored talking about it for the Democrats
They don't care how they behave in the hood really just vote for us
They don't expect anything else so they don't care
Pandering to this bs needs to stop before the country gets out of control.
How many of those hoods had a father figure in their house I wonder ?  and remember breaking up the traditional family is one of blm main goals , how's that working out in  Chicago ? Read the stats.

1.   People shoot each other and get sucked into spirals of tit-for-tat retaliation in lots of cities and countries where criminal gangs have taken hold of communities. Is it part of the "culture" in those places?
2.   Tell us what you know about what black communities are doing in Chicago and other inner cities to combat street and gang violence. You're obviously better informed than the rest of us about how their work is failing and how they're only moved off their couches when a white person kills one of them.
3.   The BLM movement is specifically about state treatment of black people. The state, as in the national or local governments whose agents represent everyone and are supposed to treat everyone the same. Something that's not really expected from criminals and drug gangs, wherever they are. But you don't want to hear about that for some reason, so you claim black people don't care about what's happening in their inner city neighbourhoods.