Kid's Face Split in Half from Diving Accident

Started by DrinkingHarp, August 25, 2010, 07:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrinkingHarp

I was shown this at work tonite, a hospital Emergency Room, and it is NOT for the timid or person with a weak stomach. Nurses & Doctors I work with (level 1 trauma center, worst of the worst accidents) were a little green after watching this!!!!

My reason to post this video is simple, if you see children, young adults or adults doing something dangerous please try to stop them.

Watch at your own risk

http://robert-lindsay.blogspot.com/2009/10/face-split-diving-accident-video.html?zx=fe145d632f5088bc
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

EagleLord

Like jumping off the bridge at Tullymore? Hear a lot of the young bucks doin that over the sumer, If I knew my pair were there They'd get a kick in the hole!

Banana Man

Jeysus that is unreal, did he survive does anyone know, i take it he wouldn't regain his sight back after that either, that is wild  :o

ONeill

Wish I didn't click on that. Didn't finish watching it though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

lolafrola

That was amazing. How was that kid/man still alive lying on that table and you could see his brain, the part where you could see his tongue and jaw bone swivelling around and the guy closes it over with his hands. :o
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Banana Man

Lolafrola where did that thread re the women go the other day  ???

down6061689194

Quote from: Banana Man on August 25, 2010, 09:05:42 AM
Jeysus that is unreal, did he survive does anyone know, i take it he wouldn't regain his sight back after that either, that is wild  :o

Heard he died alright.
Was in Bahrain as far as I know.
Happened in '07.

lolafrola

Quote from: Banana Man on August 25, 2010, 10:25:40 AM
Lolafrola where did that thread re the women go the other day  ???

It was deleted by me as i maybe over stepped the mark a bit and too much information was provided, it was a learning curve for me on the board and i didn't expect the reaction it got
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Capt Pat

I wish I hadn't watched any of that. I managed to watch parts of the screen by minimising my screen size and looking in around the edges. That is horrible stuff.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: lolafrola on August 25, 2010, 10:19:59 AM
That was amazing. How was that kid/man still alive lying on that table and you could see his brain, the part where you could see his tongue and jaw bone swivelling around and the guy closes it over with his hands. :o

Think I might give it a skip. :-X

cokers

Without a doubt the most horrific thing I have ever seen. Absolutly traumatic. Hope it serves as a reminder to teens about doing the likes of that. I cant imagine how those doctors can work with things like that. Do they do any trauma training for doctors Harp?

Schkite

Seen that(well most of it) about a year ago and have no desire to see it again, absolutely horrific stuff. Couldn't watch all the way to the end.

omagh_gael

That is the first time a video on the internet has actually made me feel sick to the pit my stomach. Shocking stuff.

ONeill

Maybe I've lived a sheltered life but I'd encourage anyone who has not seen this to ignore any compulsion to watch it. It'll not enhance your day.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nrico2006

Quote from: omagh_gael on August 25, 2010, 03:40:07 PM
That is the first time a video on the internet has actually made me feel sick to the pit my stomach. Shocking stuff.

+1.  I watched a C-Section on Youtube the other week (don't ask) and that was bad, but I have never seen anything like this. 
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'