Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Coddfather

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 24, 2022, 07:03:10 AM
Can anyone explain why Tattyreagh is always written as above ?

Because some old hand from Fintona (who has sadly dedicated his life to a Gaa discussion board) thinks it's comical.

Degrassi Hi

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 24, 2022, 07:03:10 AM
Can anyone explain why Tattyreagh is always written as above ?

It must be a real bone of contention within Fintona that their neighbours with a much smaller pick have been ahead of them for the best part of two decades.  I must say I do admire the community spirit in Tattyreagh led by families such as the Darcy's, Mullins, the Darcy's, Armstrongs, Taggarts and the Darcy's - Always good craic in their social club after games or underage blitzes. 

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on November 24, 2022, 01:36:18 PM
OK - I've been here a long time on this board (ever since it ran on a WWWboard CGI script, through to two EZboard variations and then finally on its own server) and the T***yreagh shtick comes from a time when (most) posters on this board whilst otherwise very knowledgeable in GAA affairs didn't take themselves too seriously. Long time members of this forum know who I am & that includes several from T***yreagh, not one of whom has evergiven me grief over my self-censoring because unlike some on here who really need to pull that stick out of their arseholes, they get the joke. We're both more than capable of giving & taking it.

If you find it a problem, deal with it.

And if you think I'm bad, I know one guy from Edendork whom refers to O'Neill Park as Ibrox.

Clonoe wan's call the Fianna pitch Ibrox, that's an old one
Living the dream!!!

BIGONE

Quote from: BIGONE on November 24, 2022, 10:54:10 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on November 23, 2022, 07:54:35 PM
I know November isn't even finished, but with a few names already mentioned, we may as well start the pre-season list of football clubs & their managers/coaches for the 2023 season...

2023 senior/intermediate/junior club football managers

--------

Senior / Division 1

Ardboe - Gavin Devlin
Carrickmore - Archie Beattie
Coalisland - VACANT
Donaghmore  - Marc Counihan
Dromore - RICEY/McIVER
Dungannon - RAFFERTY/HOLMES
Edendork - VACANT
Eglish -
Errigal Ciaran - HARTE/O'DONNELL
Galbally -
Greencastle - SEAN TEAGUE
Killyclogher -
Loughmacrory -
Moortown - HASSAN
Omagh - STRAIN
Trillick - VACANT

--------

Intermediate / Division 2

Aghyaran - VACANT
Beragh -
Clogher -
Clonoe - VACANT
Derrylaughan -
Gortin -
Kildress -
Killeeshil -
Moy -
Naomh Eoghan -
Owen Roes - VACANT
Pomeroy - VACANT
Rock - VACANT
Stewartstown -
Strabane -
T***yreagh -

--------

Junior / Division 3

Aghaloo -
Augher -
Brackaville -
Brocagh -
Castlederg -
Clann na nGael -
Cookstown - VACANT
Derrytresk - VACANT
Donaghmore III -
Drumquin -
Drumragh - VACANT
Errigal Ciaran III -
Eskra -
Fintona -
Glenelly -
Killyman -
Urney - VACANT

ACCORDING TO GAELIC LIFE

square_ball

Edendork management gone? Thats a strange one.

The Coddfather

OK - I've been here a long time on this board (ever since it ran on a WWWboard CGI script, through to two EZboard variations and then finally on its own server) and the T***yreagh shtick comes from a time when (most) posters on this board whilst otherwise very knowledgeable in GAA affairs didn't take themselves too seriously. Long time members of this forum know who I am & that includes several from T***yreagh, not one of whom has evergiven me grief over my self-censoring because unlike some on here who really need to pull that stick out of their arseholes, they get the joke. We're both more than capable of giving & taking it.

And if you think I'm bad, I know one guy from Edendork whom refers to O'Neill Park as Ibrox.

Your longevity on this board doesn't annul your nuisances.

You go into excruciating detail over the most irrelevant topics.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: The Coddfather on November 24, 2022, 04:11:03 PM

Well. I like the detail.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 24, 2022, 05:50:51 PM

Well. I like the detail.
+2
If you don't want detail www.Twitter.com

smort

Was thinking coddfather must be of the twitter generation

laceer

Dire Ear

quit yo jibbajabba

Gotta love it when a newbie comes on and starts slaggin one the old hands. Wee bitta respect wouldnt go amiss. If he annoys you that much just steer clear eh

square_ball

Fionn one of the best contributors on the board. Keep up the good work.

RedHand88

Awk wise up you dose of dung. I admire his dedication and the time it must take. We all have lives and responsibilities outside of here so I'm grateful for his detailed breakdown of the Tyrone club scene. Hard to keep up otherwise.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on November 24, 2022, 09:17:45 PM
Fionn one of the best contributors on the board. Keep up the good work.

He is.