Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General discussion / Re: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
« Last post by Captain Scarlet on Today at 09:41:16 AM »
It's absolutely hilarious when the English pundits are dismissing lads with Champions League titkes, World Cups and titles from the big leagues and yet Mason Mount is borderline world class.

Bellingham is class but that French midfield is really underrated. Griezmann dropping deep is doing brilliantly too.
Southgate will need to go more defensive.

As for Brazil. What harm having a bit of craic.
Laois / Re: The Future for Laois Football
« Last post by georgedoylesrightleg on Today at 09:40:43 AM »
i'm out of the country. i'd love to help out if i could. great chnce there for someone thuogh.
« Last post by High Fielder on Today at 09:38:22 AM »
Are you involved yourself?
« Last post by georgedoylesrightleg on Today at 09:36:20 AM »
no one defnding it. just wonderin why you wont help. get in there. make a diffrnece.
« Last post by High Fielder on Today at 09:33:08 AM »
No Coaching Officer. No female representation. No real changes in personnel. You'd have to worry about a set up like that in this day and age. Fair play for coming out and defending that. I expected you would though.
If the poll was accurate, it would mean that unity was losing 19% points from Sinn Fein and SDLP voters. I am basing that on Sinn Fein at 30% (13% of the 30 not voting UI) and SDLP at 9% (6% of the 9% not voting UI). Hard to believe that is accurate. If it is, then Michele and Colum have a job on their hands to sell unity. However Ireland's Future needs less grey haired cranky old men. Some of those lads are about as effective selling unity as Arlene will be selling the Union. Freshen it up with younger, diverse voices.

This doesn't seem accurate to me, I would say cranky old men very much the minority on any of the lineups I've seen, or indeed on the board
General discussion / Re: World Cup Competition - Leaderboard 5 Dec
« Last post by Milltown Row2 on Today at 09:28:26 AM »
It was good while it lasted! I was sitting pretty at the top there but my glory days have faded, with only Argentina and Holland left.

The Argies could at least get you to the final
Would be surprised if they even beat Holland tbh! Brazil looking seriously impressive too

O'Neill favourite, they are lined up to meet each other (possibly) Surprised France hasn't featured too much
« Last post by georgedoylesrightleg on Today at 09:26:34 AM »
no closed shop. no one for coaching officer. get your club to put yuou forward. be the diffrence.
« Last post by High Fielder on Today at 09:23:31 AM »
No making a difference in there. Closed shop.
General discussion / Re: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
« Last post by Armagh18 on Today at 09:19:55 AM »
England will be playing the first team this tournament that actually has real pedigree, they haven't been behind and have really enjoyed a charmed life, even the USA game while playing crap they were still for large parts in control.

The real pressure will be on next day out and Gareth will tighten things up and you are looking at penalties
5 at the back with 2 cdms. If not then Mbappe and Co will tear Maguire a new one.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10