Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid waddell

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 16, 2021, 12:03:02 PM
I thought that he was referring to the fact that he's a coach of a British team or from the 'Home Nations' but if he changes his mind and calls himself an Irish coach is that ok?
He's more than entitled to identify however he pleases

I have no problem if he identifies as any of the following, or more:
i) British
ii) Irish
iii) Northern Irish
iv) British and Irish
v) British and Northern Irish
vi) Northern Irish and Irish
vii) British, Irish and Northern Irish
viii) Neither British nor Irish nor Northern Irish
ix) A British coach
x) A football man

quit yo jibbajabba

You f**kers wont be happy to you have every thread ruined with your shite

Milltown Row2

Anyways, West Brom are 11/1 at home against Liverpool, that's how much Liverpool won't f**k up today, the only game that they are likely to drop points will be next season!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

quit yo jibbajabba

Jota out.
Backup midfield of keita ox and milner all out. Not to mention the long termers.

16 0 to WBA

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 16, 2021, 04:20:57 PM
Jota out.
Backup midfield of keita ox and milner all out. Not to mention the long termers.

16 0 to WBA

I reckon we could find a team on here better than West Brom
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

macker15

Liverpool 6 1 . WBA will fade as game goes on.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macker15 on May 16, 2021, 04:59:25 PM
Liverpool 6 1 . WBA will fade as game goes on.

I take it you backed that? Just in case you post another win  ;D

Rich Ricci

Liverpool lucky enough there from that WBA corner. Man in his road or not Alisson was getting nowhere near Bartley there.

macker15

Liverpool to score soon. You win nowt with 11 behind the ball

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macker15 on May 16, 2021, 06:12:23 PM
Liverpool to score soon. You win nowt with 11 behind the ball

Still a chance to get another 5!

macker15

Told yizzzzzzz. Get in.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: macker15 on May 16, 2021, 06:25:45 PM
Told yizzzzzzz. Get in.

Aye you're pick was amazing, Liverpool were 1/5

macker15

How many points in Fantasy Football for a goalie scoring?

Never beat the deeler

Just looking at the permutations there.

If Liverpool beat Burnley they will go at least 4th leading into the last round of games, as at least one of Leicester and Chelsea will drop points.
If Chelsea beat Leicester 1-0, Leicester would have 66pts and GD of 20, so any win by Liverpool would leapfrog Leicester
If Chelsea Leicester draw, Leicester would be on 67, Chelsea on 65 so any Liverpool win would leapfrog Chelsea with 66 points and at least equal GD with Chelsea
If Leicester beat Chelsea, any Liverpool win would place them 2 points ahead of Chelsea, with superior GD.

So all Liverpool need to do is beat Burnley away (15th) and Crystal Palace at home (13th)
Hasta la victoria siempre