China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: Hound on May 04, 2021, 09:53:10 PM
Quote from: trailer on May 04, 2021, 09:17:08 PM
I see the Guards have launched a Covid breach hotline for Donegal. I saw the report on the RTE news. They interviewed a few locals. Not a lot of intelligent people interviewed. One guy babbling about his democratic human rights. A really dangerous level of stupidity.

Here's the report https://www.rte.ie/news/ulster/2021/0504/1213676-donegal-covid-cases/
Probably not too surprising that only 1 of the 5 interviewed said they'd use the hotline. But the babbler took the biscuit. It's his 'democratic right as a human being' to have parties during a pandemic!

Shows you what you're dealing with in Donegal. No wonder they think it's a beautiful place lol!

Armagh18

Quote from: trailer on May 04, 2021, 09:17:08 PM
I see the Guards have launched a Covid breach hotline for Donegal. I saw the report on the RTE news. They interviewed a few locals. Not a lot of intelligent people interviewed. One guy babbling about his democratic human rights. A really dangerous level of stupidity.

Here's the report https://www.rte.ie/news/ulster/2021/0504/1213676-donegal-covid-cases/
touts are targets.

GetOverTheBar

Trailer has declared total war on Donegal.

trailer

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on May 05, 2021, 09:23:11 AM
Trailer has declared total war on Donegal.

Might have to start a thread...

GetOverTheBar

I can see it now,

Donegal - The Uncomfortable Truth 😂

Might be safer waiting to see if Tyrone beat Cavan though.

Angelo

Not surprising to see the usual zealots trying to mock someone over their democratic rights.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on May 05, 2021, 02:09:36 PM
Not surprising to see the usual zealots trying to mock someone over their democratic rights.

Can you not start using another word?

The Zealots were a political movement in 1st-century Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Judea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire and expel it from the Holy Land by force of arms, most notably during the First Jewish–Roman War
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

I see they've found another variant to scare people with.

imtommygunn

It shows you though. They are locking people down who live here so they can do nothing but the restriction of travel is still ropy enough in terms of limiting stuff.

Smurfy123

Schools across the United Kingdom now open 6 or 7 weeks and not even the slightest hint of more cases
All sports and outdoor hospitality opened not a hint of rising cases
All retail open and not a hint of a rise in cases
What you make of that Milly boy

Milltown Row2

Jesus you are a stupid boy, it's seasonal ya dafty
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

highorlow

Quote14888 on: Today at 08:47:09 AM »
Schools across the United Kingdom now open 6 or 7 weeks and not even the slightest hint of more cases

Same in Ireland , all the spreaders are the 20 to 40 year olds. All partying the last 3 months and more and more stuff opening. No spike yet NPHET mining for cases and still testing 20k Per day.

NPHET and the MSM will try and say its peoples improved behaviour, they have started on this message last week already.
They get momentum, they go mad, here they go

Smurfy123

So why no spike Milly boy

Armagh18

Quote from: highorlow on May 09, 2021, 09:42:30 AM
Quote14888 on: Today at 08:47:09 AM »

Same in Ireland , all the spreaders are the 20 to 40 year olds. All partying the last 3 months and more and more stuff opening. No spike yet NPHET mining for cases and still testing 20k Per day.

NPHET and the MSM will try and say its peoples improved behaviour, they have started on this message last week already.
We never stopped partying the past year so that has fuckall to do with cases

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Smurfy123 on May 09, 2021, 10:52:30 AM
So why no spike Milly boy

Cause it's just flu and we never had Covid.

So can you explain French spikes and third wave?