Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotto

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 31, 2021, 09:29:31 AM
Lotto what wobbler is saying is that a full apology was made during the week at the county board meeting
You need to talk to your club rep for the details

Thanks for clarifying that smurfy, I wasn't sure what wobbller meant when he told me to ask my Club's County Board Rep about what what went on at the last meeting! Neither of you pair can say what the apology was for so I take it more lies were told.

I also hear the county board are trying to put together the minor management from several of the applicant teams, hard to see how that would work.

OgraAnDun

Quote from: Lotto on January 31, 2021, 11:00:09 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 31, 2021, 09:29:31 AM
Lotto what wobbler is saying is that a full apology was made during the week at the county board meeting
You need to talk to your club rep for the details

Thanks for clarifying that smurfy, I wasn't sure what wobbller meant when he told me to ask my Club's County Board Rep about what what went on at the last meeting! Neither of you pair can say what the apology was for so I take it more lies were told.

I also hear the county board are trying to put together the minor management from several of the applicant teams, hard to see how that would work.

Did your CB Rep tell you that?

johnnycool

Quote from: Lotto on January 30, 2021, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: wobbller on January 30, 2021, 07:41:36 PM
Give us all a shout when you are less inebriated.

Don't judge people by your own standards. You still haven't answered the question either.

"Confidentiality is extremely important and committee business should not be discussed outside of the meeting"

wobbller

Quote from: johnnycool on February 01, 2021, 08:20:46 AM

Don't judge people by your own standards. You still haven't answered the question either.

"Confidentiality is extremely important and committee business should not be discussed outside of the meeting"
Is the County Board meetings really a Committee? Is our Rep breaking the rules then by sharing all
that goes on with us the next day by e-mail?

johnnycool

Quote from: wobbller on February 01, 2021, 11:24:57 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on February 01, 2021, 08:20:46 AM

Is the County Board meetings really a Committee? Is our Rep breaking the rules then by sharing all
that goes on with us the next day by e-mail?

IMO no, they have every right to share the outcomes of the meetings but not necessarily the who said what.
The CB share the meeting minutes with the clubs anyway as well.

Johnnysboys

I see Tally has been hit with a 12 week ban for the collective training. Chance of losing home venue for a national league game too. Nightmare.

marty34

Quote from: Johnnysboys on February 02, 2021, 11:20:16 AM
I see Tally has been hit with a 12 week ban for the collective training. Chance of losing home venue for a national league game too. Nightmare.

Is that just him or the team?

Does Tally have to sit in stand?

Lotto

Quote from: marty34 on February 02, 2021, 11:32:27 AM

Surely Devaney's position is untenable and he must step down after his statement at the County Board meeting last week. Any grounds for appeal will also be shot when Croke Park hear what he said.

wobbller

Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 05:48:51 PM

Surely Devaney's position is untenable and he must step down after his statement at the County Board meeting last week. Any grounds for appeal will also be shot when Croke Park hear what he said.
Did your Club Rep tell you that eventually?

DuffGael

If Tally is out for 12 weeks surely we need a new manager,  he can't attend training and it only starts when we go back.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lotto

Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 07:25:22 PM

In a word, No. The truth always comes out. Do you think that your precious reps are the only ones who hear what goes on at those meetings? I can't believe so many gutless Club Reps like your buddy, Wobbller, didn't tell John Devaney to have the balls to step aside the other night. He has really brought Down GAA into disrepute and needs to make it right by standing down. I said right from the start that of all this there is nothing more I hate in life than liars, Devaney is just that but Tally takes the fall. Tally probably asked for the session and should have been told no. They have only themselves to blame.

wobbller

Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 07:54:14 PM

In a word, No. The truth always comes out. Do you think that your precious reps are the only ones who hear what goes on at those meetings? I can't believe so many gutless Club Reps like your buddy, Wobbller, didn't tell John Devaney to have the balls to step aside the other night. He has really brought Down GAA into disrepute and needs to make it right by standing down. I said right from the start that of all this there is nothing more I hate in life than liars, Devaney is just that but Tally takes the fall. Tally probably asked for the session and should have been told no. They have only themselves to blame.
I can ask my Rep buddy for Jack's number if you want or you can ask your own Rep.Sorry,I forgot,you don't have a Club therefore you don't know a Club Rep. :D :D Jack's number is 07- -....... Clown.

wobbller

Continued... You despise SPoacher and now it's Club Reps plus Jack Devaney.Who is next on your hate list?

Lotto

Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 08:39:02 PM

I can ask my Rep buddy for Jack's number if you want or you can ask your own Rep.Sorry,I forgot,you don't have a Club therefore you don't know a Club Rep. :D :D Jack's number is 07- -....... Clown.

Seriously, lay off the Babycham young man. I told you I was a very proud club member but didn't get my info from them. It's not that hard to decipher is it?

You have normally plenty to say so should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Abbeygate?

wobbller

Quote from: Lotto on February 02, 2021, 08:49:55 PM
Quote from: wobbller on February 02, 2021, 08:39:02 PM

Seriously, lay off the Babycham young man. I told you I was a very proud club member but didn't get my info from them. It's not that hard to decipher is it?

You have normally plenty to say so should John Devaney step down for the lies he has admitted to have told to both Croke Park and the press in recent weeks over Abbeygate?
As my Club Rep represents my Club at the County Board and the floor accepted the apology that is good enough for me. As for laying off Babycham,you've lost me there. As for deciphering whatever,you've lost me again.