Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

From wiki...

In Ireland, the autumn months according to the national meteorological service, Met Éireann, are September, October and November.[4] However, according to the Irish Calendar which is based on ancient Celtic traditions, autumn counts throughout the months of August, September, and October.[5]

ziggysego

I don't know if I'm right or wrong. When all else fails, I just listen to Puck.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Spring starts depending on whether Punxatawny Phil sees his shadow or not

Keyser soze

Hafta agree with Z'ego on this one.

'When i was at school' the seasons were;

spring - mar, apr, may,
summer - jun, jul, aug
autumn - sept oct nov
winter - nov, dec, jan.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Keyser soze on September 03, 2009, 11:42:58 AM
Hafta agree with Z'ego on this one.

'When i was at school' the seasons were;

spring - mar, apr, may,
summer - jun, jul, aug
autumn - sept oct nov
winter - nov, dec, jan.

Yeah I never liked February either.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

gerry

Ireland footie team. Feck this is awful to watch.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ludermor

When your gal mate shows up with her new fella, who she obviously is mad about but is a complete and total knob. And after a few shots of honestly you tell her the truth when she asked you what he is like!!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ludermor on September 06, 2009, 03:45:56 AM
When your gal mate shows up with her new fella, who she obviously is mad about but is a complete and total knob. And after a few shots of honestly you tell her the truth when she asked you what he is like!!
How did that go?

ludermor

It didnt go great Tony!

I have an awful habit of telling the truth when i am drunk!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ludermor on September 06, 2009, 03:03:54 PM
It didnt go great Tony!

I have an awful habit of telling the truth when i am drunk!
A true friend would tell her the truth anyway so maybe your saving her from some ballbag.

Is she really a friend or a When Harry Met Sally female "friend" and you're trying to save a bit for yourself!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

95 year old women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandals target 95-year-old's home 

A 95-year-old woman is in shock after she awoke to find that her home had been covered with sectarian graffiti.

"Kill all huns; UDA; IRA; PSNI; Combat 18 and Continuity IRA" were daubed in green paint on Annie McCormick's bungalow at Carnview Road, Carnmoney.

The pensioner's milkman spotted the graffiti early on Monday morning and alerted the police.

Mrs McCormick's daughter, Liz McGregor, said her mother was very upset and shaken at such vandalism.

"She is very shaky. I would like police to catch whoever has done this," Mrs McGregor said.

"I wouldn't like this to happen to some other pensioner."

Mrs McGregor said her mother was shocked to be woken by the police and told about the vandalism at her home.

"This has happened in the middle of the night. The milkman reported the mess to the police and they had to bang on her bedroom window to waken her," she said.

But she added: "My mother is a survivor. It's just not right that people have to put up with that."

A clean-up operation is underway at the house and local people have been calling to offer their help and support.

Police have launched an investigation.

Tbc....

Doogie Browser

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 14, 2009, 12:39:42 PM
"Kill all huns; UDA; IRA; PSNI; Combat 18 and Continuity IRA" were daubed in green paint on Annie McCormick's bungalow at Carnview Road, Carnmoney.
They must have run out of paint as they forgot one or two groups.

pintsofguinness

Was walking up the street home last week, and there were two wee lads sitting on a wall a couple of houses down, couldnt be anymore than 10.  As I got closer I noticed one of them was smoking a roll up! and it was not his first either!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Eastern_Pride

Quote from: noeldebrun on September 14, 2009, 07:33:31 PM

Michigan police say a 35-year-old mother used the Internet to track down the son she gave up for adoption a decade ago, seducing and raping the teenage boy when she found him after an online search.

Aimee Louise Sword of Waterford Township, near Detroit, was arraigned this week on three charges of criminal sexual conduct for the alleged rape of her biological son, whom she put up for adoption more than 10 years ago, MyFOXDetroit reported.

Prosecutors say the boy is still a minor, but won't disclose whether he knew the woman was his mother — a situation that has horrified mental health experts who are calling the case "an abomination."

"I don't think I've heard of another case like this in my career," said Dr. Gerald Shiener, chief of Consultation and Liaison Psychiatry at Sinai Grace Hospital in Detroit.

"Our first reaction to hearing about something like this is that this is every man's nightmare. It's an abomination," he told MyFOXDetroit.

"I'm at a loss for words because it's something that we consider to be so out of the normal, so prohibited in every culture that it unnerves every man just to think about it."

Sword surrendered to Waterford Township police on April 24, the Oakland Press reported, but was freed on bond Wednesday following her arraignment. The house at her listed home address is abandoned.

Sword's attorney Kenneth Burch told the Press that his client "maintains her presumption of innocence" and said the accusations of incest have been very difficult for her.

But Sword herself has spoken since she first was arrested, writing on her MySpace page that she was inspired by rapper and former jailbird Lil' Kim because "she rises during the worst of obstacles."

"Reminded me of myself," Sword wrote on the Web page, where she uses the name Aimee Pope.

Though Sword is apparently confident of her ability to recover from the charges, Shiener, the psychiatric doctor, worries that if the allegations are true, the damage to the boy could be long-lasting.

"This could be his first sexual experience, and his first sexual experience could be something so conflicted, so unusual, so prohibited that it will stay with him for life," Shiener said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549323,00.html
Waterford eh? Not much changes over the Atlantic....
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?