Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: tyroneman on April 26, 2021, 11:31:07 AM
Some places charging over 3 times the normal price for a weeks holiday home rental in Donegal.

If you want to pay over 3k...be my guest...not for me tho

They should be paying us to go to Donegal.

thebigfella

Some places charging over 3 times the normal price for a weeks holiday home rental in Donegal.

Ah yes Ireland, an opportunity missed to convince people to holiday at home more in favour of short term gouging of our own. Once covid settles down and everyone fcuks off on cheap holidays abroad, the same cnuts will be crying poor me.

GetOverTheBar

Hardly much point going to the South this summer. They are determined to have nothing open.

Wonder will they have the same appetite to stopping people coming over the border into North now....they were right and keen at stopping people coming over awhile ago there.

Taylor

Quote from: thebigfella on April 26, 2021, 12:15:52 PM

Ah yes Ireland, an opportunity missed to convince people to holiday at home more in favour of short term gouging of our own. Once covid settles down and everyone fcuks off on cheap holidays abroad, the same cnuts will be crying poor me.

+1

johnnycool

imtommygunn

I've seen more photos.... It's a shower in the corner of a bedroom.

seafoid

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/former-b%C3%B3thar-chief-admits-taking-hundreds-of-thousands-from-charity-1.4548969

Mr Ireton, one of the founders of Bóthar, died in his home last week. On the same day Mr Moloney, who up to then had been denying any wrongdoing, admitted that he had been taking money from the charity known for its work with poor families in rural Africa and elsewhere.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: johnnycool on April 28, 2021, 10:20:17 AM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 28, 2021, 09:35:24 AM
Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 28, 2021, 01:19:35 AM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 27, 2021, 11:59:52 PM
The ensuite for this flat to rent in Belfast.

https://www.propertypal.com/flat-1-12-university-street-belfast/688410/photo-5
£750/ Month, Madness!
I thought this shit only went on in Dublin. That is atrocious.

Is that meant to be a study desk in a bathroom?

That'd be a nice comfortable set-up for a couple the morning after a big feed of Guinness and curry!

Although there is that tiny wee extractor fan in the ceiling. ;D

Milltown Row2

I'm paying £500 a month for something worse for my daughter at Elms student accommodation.

Nothing surprises me with the cost of living now
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ethan Tremblay

Whats wrong with the ones at Elms? I thought they would be a decent standard considering they are Queens Halls?
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on April 28, 2021, 03:04:41 PM
Whats wrong with the ones at Elms? I thought they would be a decent standard considering they are Queens Halls?

It's liked a compact Japanese room, pretty basic, lovely shared kitchen, but for £500 a month her room is smaller than my living room
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 28, 2021, 07:51:59 PM
Quote from: Ethan Tremblay on April 28, 2021, 03:04:41 PM

It's liked a compact Japanese room, pretty basic, lovely shared kitchen, but for £500 a month her room is smaller than my living room
Sounds familiar. I remember my room in halls (probably now demolished) was basically the length of a bed with a wee cubby hole just past it that was a wardrobe and sink.

imtommygunn

I mind a boy I knew from school going into one of the halls and he was saying he went into the communal bathroom and there was a big dump on the floor. Lovely :o

Likely paying a fortune for the place too.