Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 24629 times)

yellowcard

• View Profile
Re: Cryptocurrency
« Reply #315 on: May 13, 2021, 10:35:19 AM »
Elon Musk has proven how big investors can manipulate this market and I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't all just part of a strategy to enrich himself.

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 13, 2021, 04:37:28 PM »
CARDANNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Eamonnca1

• Catching the world in my headlights of justice
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 13, 2021, 11:23:17 PM »
I've been doing prosper.com for years, the peer-to-peer lending site. I took out a few loans with them over the years for buying cars. Since I started investing in it I've got some decent returns. I used to browse the loan listings manually but now I just have auto-invest to pick the balance of risk that I want, and I throw a small amount of money into it each week. I was making about 6%, but I adjusted the balance to make it a bit more conservative, and now I'm getting 7.5%. Fewer people defaulting on their loans, maybe.

tiempo

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: Today at 12:39:54 AM »
Thoughts on Shib?

Smokin Joe

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: Today at 09:29:46 AM »

Hound

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: Today at 09:28:49 PM »
I've been doing prosper.com for years, the peer-to-peer lending site. I took out a few loans with them over the years for buying cars. Since I started investing in it I've got some decent returns. I used to browse the loan listings manually but now I just have auto-invest to pick the balance of risk that I want, and I throw a small amount of money into it each week. I was making about 6%, but I adjusted the balance to make it a bit more conservative, and now I'm getting 7.5%. Fewer people defaulting on their loans, maybe.
Linked finance the best decision Iíve made in recent years.
You put the money up to lend to small business at seeming highly rates 5% to 15%, but still better rates than the banks give them. And quicker decisions
Trick is to be patient, go for small loans to many borrowers - reduces the impact of bad debts. But linked finance does the work to reduce the chances of bad debts.