Hurling championship 2021

Started by seafoid, April 27, 2021, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: burdizzo on August 20, 2021, 11:05:36 PM
Something fishy there. Our club (in Laois) got two. We're hurling only, so never get football tickets.

Only 42,000 given, 12 to each county, rest divided up between counties, county players, inter county ref's, sponsors and so on, I'd say all allocations of tickets will be shit this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Silly question coming up......

What is the difference between 42k and 84K?

I mean a lot of people is a lot of people.

After you go above a certain number is it not all the same?

Is this all for prosthetics? Don't want to be seen taking the piss?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 20, 2021, 11:36:17 PM
Silly question coming up......

What is the difference between 42k and 84K?

I mean a lot of people is a lot of people.

After you go above a certain number is it not all the same?

Is this all for prosthetics? Don't want to be seen taking the piss?

Probably is the fairest answer to that, especially considering the numbers rising
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2021, 11:19:48 PM
Something fishy there. Our club (in Laois) got two. We're hurling only, so never get football tickets.

Only 42,000 given, 12 to each county, rest divided up between counties, county players, inter county ref's, sponsors and so on, I'd say all allocations of tickets will be shit this year

I assume that'll how the football will be given out also - 12,000 each.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 21, 2021, 09:25:26 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 20, 2021, 11:19:48 PM

I assume that'll how the football will be given out also - 12,000 each.

I'd assume so...

This Cork minor team are streets ahead of Galway... with the under 20's and now monitors winning tomorrow may be too early for the seniors, but a great conveyor belt of talented youngsters coming through

From the Bunker

Looks like the Covid fear is getting the better of both Limerick and Cork fans.

hoynevalley

Tough one to call. Cork by 2. They need 3 goals. Limerick don't score many score many goals.

From the Bunker

As Covid-19 restrictions wouldn't allow the traditional jubilee team roll of honour ceremony to take place, Wexford's 1996 winning captain brings the Liam MacCarthy Cup to the plinth before the All-Ireland hurling final.

seafoid

It's funny feeling sorry for Cork
0 all Irelands in the 2010s. Du jamais vu.
Langers for falling back so far as well.

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on August 22, 2021, 03:35:42 PM
It's funny feeling sorry for Cork
0 all Irelands in the 2010s. Du jamais vu.
Langers for falling back so far as well.

The players strike of 2007/8 brought Cork to a place they never returned from.

gallsman

This is up there with KK's first half against Waterford in '08.

Cork are hardly playing badly either. Stayed in touch, just for the first quarter and have then just got blown out.

screenexile

Limerick flying but do we really want a team getting fifty points in an AIF??

gallsman

Cian Lynch is playing at a level in this I'm not sure any other hurler in history had reached. His awareness and vision is breathtaking.

Gold

Quote from: gallsman on August 22, 2021, 04:10:49 PM
Cian Lynch is playing at a level in this I'm not sure any other hurler in history had reached. His awareness and vision is breathtaking.

Absolutely incredible

This is just hurling perfection

Wow, just wow
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

laoislad

Quote from: screenexile on August 22, 2021, 04:07:18 PM
Limerick flying but do we really want a team getting fifty points in an AIF??
I agree but I'm here at it and it's just been awesome watching that display from Limerick.
It does maybe ruin it for the second half as there is no way back from Cork and it could end up any score but it was mesmerising being here and seeing it live.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.