Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on January 13, 2014, 08:52:12 AM
sometimes a defeat in a warm up game is a sobering thing, gives you more to think about in the build up to the real thing.

is it KK or waterford next? was chatting to a lgiel man yday and your own pitch isnt playable so it will be the dub again for it will it?

Yeah a defeat can sometimes concentrate the effort more in training as everyone knows that there's a bit more improvement needed.

What about Joey, is he back in full training by now?

theskull1

No mention of the game against the Biffos?

Must have had a poor second half
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: theskull1 on January 13, 2014, 11:29:52 AM

Quote from: theskull1 on January 13, 2014, 11:29:52 AM

Read the IN today, decent first half but we managed to score an og, handpass back to keeper ended up in the net!! Offaly finished the stronger, we were 4 points up at halftime, after racing into a 9 points to 3 lead early on
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

jeremiah

Loughgiel playing there semi in Newry. Sat 8th, 3pm

Milltown Row2

Quote from: jeremiah on January 14, 2014, 03:18:14 PM

That's not too bad, no drinking then we jaunt down then
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 14, 2014, 03:50:23 PM

There's a couple of good wee bars not that far away from the ground.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 14, 2014, 03:50:23 PM

Initially I thought that it was possibly closer for Loughgiel, but I'd say you could do Carlow to Newry in just over 2 hours, not much different to what it would be from Loughgiel in fairness...

clootfromthe21

Dunloy and Cushendall get dragged all the way down to Mullingar to play Galway opposition and the Shamrocks get a wee jaunt down the road to Newry!

What's that all about, eh, eh, eh????????

:)

NAG1

Id have thought LG would have liked another trip back to Parnell seemed to suit their style and system.

Dont see them having much trouble getting past ML.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on January 14, 2014, 04:16:42 PM
Id have thought LG would have liked another trip back to Parnell seemed to suit their style and system.

Dont see them having much trouble getting past ML.

Should win by 10 pulling up, but if they don't match their hunger it could get a lot closer than it needs to be, hopefully everyone is fight fit and ready to go.

3-19 to 1-15

Seamroga in exile

Here we go again.  ::)

Might I remind you they're Leinster champions lads and will be given due respect as such. They'll be no push-overs as they've proven already, twice. Loughgiel will have to give it their all to get over the finishing line in the lead. It'll be a close game.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jeepers Creepers

Newry suits me, back home in time for celebrity splash as well. Everyone's a winner. Agree with MR2 on the score as well.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 14, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

Might I remind you they're Leinster champions lads and will be given due respect as such. They'll be no push-overs as they've proven already, twice. Loughgiel will have to give it their all to get over the finishing line in the lead. It'll be a close game.

Yeah party line and all that, those who aren't involved can have a view on it without worrying. I doubt Carlow men will be looking in and as said before nothing is won or lost on a discussion board. I'm the worst for it regarding my own team when leading up to Championship games.

But in all seriousness this would be a dramatic failure in not getting to Croke again ;)

btdtgtt

Mr2 have u finally admitted playing down the galls before big games?!

Agree fully tho - anything other than a loughgiel win with a bit of a cushion would really surprise me.

I don't see the venue as having any influence at all.

Mentioning the galls - how's it looking for div1?
I'm not optimistic about the paddies.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on January 14, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

Have to agree. oulart would be a better team than them on paper, but rangers just wouldn't let them hurl. very intresting game LG like and like to create space and feed of the ball runners. Rangers seem to be masters at closing down space and keeping teams from accurate passing.

LG to win as rangers only scored 3 points from play in there quarter final. Shamrocks have more firepower but will have to wait to the end to finish them off
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets