Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitegoodman

Kilcoo

Burren / CPN

Clonduff / Carryduff / Mayobridge

The rest

Truth hurts

Fair enough, from last night's game I felt that Kilcoo just doesn't seem to be motoring as well as they were. Paul Devlin is some loss to them. I always felt he never got the credit in Kilcoo as some other players but he has been crucial to their success over the years.

whitegoodman

They will be motoring come September.  Don't think they will lose much sleep over losing a league game here or there.

Devlin is a miss but they have plenty of strength in depth that other teams could only dream of.

Truth hurts

Kilcoo 4/6

Burren 5/1

Warrenpoint 5/1

Mayobridge 12/1

Carryduff 16/1

Clonduff 16/1

Ballyholland 20/1

Rostrevor 20/1

Loughinisland 25/1

Castlewellan 28/1

Bryansford 28/1

Longstone 50/1

Downpatrick 50/1

Bredagh 66/1

Glenn 80/1

Saul 80/1

odds courtesy of Paddy Power

whitegoodman

Would back up what I am saying

And the bookies usually aren't far wrong  ;)

upandwin

Burren at 5/1 is some price if they aren't going to be beaten again this year, well...after being beaten by Kilcoo that was :)

The_big_bad_wolf

You must have been some player Lotto in your time, if you have as many medals as Paul Devlin - for I thought it was only at swimming you got medals for diving but then again jealousy effects people in different ways!

Lotto

Quote from: The_big_bad_wolf on August 03, 2021, 09:06:55 PM
You must have been some player Lotto in your time, if you have as many medals as Paul Devlin - for I thought it was only at swimming you got medals for diving but then again jealousy effects people in different ways!

Do we have to put the underscores in your name to quote you, it's a bit much?

ScarvaLegend

Quote from: Lotto on August 03, 2021, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: The_big_bad_wolf on August 03, 2021, 09:06:55 PM

Do we have to put the underscores in your name to quote you, it's a bit much?

The lad (correctly) called you out on your toxic attitude, and that was your retort, to attack his username? Well I'll leave this famous advice here for you:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt"

Truth hurts

Lotto your shameful and faceless dig should have resulted in a ban.

I am trying to purchase tickets for Saturday's match for the children, can these be got online?

snoopdog

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 04, 2021, 08:41:05 AM

I am trying to purchase tickets for Saturday's match for the children, can these be got online?
No idea what ticket allocation will be like or how many will be allowed. I hear the Down supporters club are running a bus/buses.

Truth hurts

Quote from: snoopdog on August 04, 2021, 08:56:07 AM

No idea what ticket allocation will be like or how many will be allowed. I hear the Down supporters club are running a bus/buses.

Its near Wednesday afternoon, you would think the public could be informed

Too many steps

Quote from: Truth hurts on August 04, 2021, 11:16:50 AM
Quote from: snoopdog on August 04, 2021, 08:56:07 AM

Its near Wednesday afternoon, you would think the public could be informed

Heard 2000 allowed in total.

By the time Croke Park, Provincial and County Boards take their cut for sponsors etc. Players/Coaches and their families get their allocation there could only be a few hundred left for general sale.

With so few they might just distribute them all through the clubs - keep an eye on the Down social media is best bet.

Godsown

Somebody was telling me earlier that the clubs are getting first dibs. Only fair I think though not a great deal available apparently

Truth hurts

clubs getting 6 tickets going by Castlewellan gaa facebook, clubs getting the scraps