Non GAA Discussion > General discussion

The Offical Glasgow Celtic thread

(1/3720) > >>

Gaoth Dobhair Abu:
As was mentioned on another thread, lots of english teams have their own dedicated threads, so here's one for the Bhoys.
Any of you Hoops supporters out there feel free to contribute.

"Departing Real Madrid midfielder David Beckham could be in direct opposition to Celtic in the USA this summer.
Celtic have been confirmed as the opposition in the 2007 MLS All-Stars Game in Colorado this on 19 July.

And, by then, former England international Beckham could have made his move to LA Galaxy.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell told his club website: "We are absolutely delighted to be travelling to America again this pre-season."

Gordon Strachan's side will face the top players of Major League Soccer in the prestigious game at the Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado.

"Celtic has a world-wide audience, with thousands of fans in the United States, and I am sure this passionate support will be looking forward to welcoming the team back," said Lawwell.

MLS commissioner Don Garber extended a warm welcome to the Scottish Premier League leaders.

"We are thrilled to welcome Celtic, one of the world's most popular teams, for a quality match against the best of MLS at our newest soccer cathedral, Dick's Sporting Goods Park," he said.

"We look forward to an exciting evening in this tremendous new soccer-specific venue."

COME ON THE HOOPS!!!

Over the Bar:
Still no word on Thompson & Brown from Hibs I see.   This one's dragging out and I can see both opting to follow Smith to Mordor.

realredhandfan:
test

5 Sams:

--- Quote ---Dick's Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado.

--- End quote ---

Jesus wept....only in America

Gaoth Dobhair Abu:
Hopefully not, I think it's going to be one of those big announcement days at Paradise, you know transfer window closing and Celts sweating etc...

Sure the two lads are to young for the Orcs anyway  ;) ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version