FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by CĂșig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrdeeds

Quote from: Hound on October 08, 2020, 09:02:32 PM
Jeez, Hamsik up there with Diarmuid Connolly in being able to take set plays with both feet!
(Not all that unusual on the GAA field but very unusual for the multi millionaire soccer lads)

Santi Cazorla can do it too.

Captain Obvious

Itchy

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Itchy on October 08, 2020, 09:30:08 PM
How the f**k do you miss that

Amazing isnt it and how much is that tube on a week

Helix.

Quote from: Itchy on October 08, 2020, 09:30:08 PM
How the f**k do you miss that
The one time we go forward instead of sideways almost have a goal. Last penalty shootout in knockout football in Suwon 2002 vs Spain.

Capt Pat

The 2 best chances we had fell to Hourihane and Browne obviously not the best finishers in the squad.

weareros

Could have lost; could have won in that 90. Tense stuff.

Hound

At least Browne had a decent effort, and he's done reasonably well since coming on.

Hourihane's miss was horrendous.

Norn Iron and the Jocks both gone to ET too. Could be a right dose of penos later.

BennyCake

Something tells me a Duffy header will decide this.

From the Bunker

Jeez, Hamsik up there with Diarmuid Connolly in being able to take set plays with both feet!
(Not all that unusual on the GAA field but very unusual for the multi millionaire soccer lads)

Gaa players able to take set plays from the ground with both feet? You think?

Hound

Quote from: From the Bunker on October 08, 2020, 09:42:22 PM

Well i've seen Diarmuid Connolly scores frees with his left off the ground on a good few occasions,  although in recent years he'd almost invariably take them from his hands.
I think I've seen Peter Canavan scores frees off the ground with both feet, but not 100% sure on that.

imtommygunn

From the Bunker

Quote from: Hound on October 08, 2020, 09:51:20 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on October 08, 2020, 09:42:22 PM

Well i've seen Diarmuid Connolly scores frees with his left off the ground on a good few occasions,  although in recent years he'd almost invariably take them from his hands.
I think I've seen Peter Canavan scores frees off the ground with both feet, but not 100% sure on that.

So what you are saying is that it's unusual in the modern Gaa game as well?

MayoBuck

We're the better team. Alan Browne has been very good.

JPGJOHNNYG

Usual story, cant score. Im already having nightmares over the terrible penalties coming up