The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fearbrags

No Chance of Man U upsetting City unless  Ander Herrera and Nemanja Matić come back , if they had those two I would give them a Chance ;)

Maiden1

Quote from: laoislad on April 20, 2019, 06:28:17 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on April 20, 2019, 06:26:30 PM
...as could Newcastle away.
Exactly my point.
Now that Newcastle are safe Rafa could give a few of the youth team a run out for that game, be a bit experimental and try the kit man in nets.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

Boycey

The football fan in me wants to see Liverpool win it, a bit like laoislads neighbour I respect them, City I leave me cold, the United fan in me doesn't like to see Liverpool win a corner....

No United fan I know to wants City to beat us, that'd be daft.

BennyCake

The whole United-City and United-Liverpool rivalries means diddly squat to me. That's for Mancs and Scousers.

I won't be pissed off because City or Liverpool will win the PL. I'm just annoyed that United aren't winning it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Boycey on April 20, 2019, 08:02:34 PM
The football fan in me wants to see Liverpool win it, a bit like laoislads neighbour I respect them, City I leave me cold, the United fan in me doesn't like to see Liverpool win a corner....

No United fan I know to wants City to beat us, that'd be daft.
Yeah I don't know a Utd fan that actually deep down all slegging aside want Utd to be beaten by City, what's happens after that is what it is. Liverpool had it in their own hands but bottled it a bit. Some  more knowledgeable pundits think both Liverpool and City will drop points
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

Quote from: BennyCake on April 20, 2019, 05:58:23 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on April 20, 2019, 02:30:55 PM
The United game looks like Liverpools last chance for City to drop points.

Who would most United fans want to win the title?

Personally, I'd want Liverpool to win it.

Yup. The club with barely a teapot in their list of honours in a decade would be slightly more preferable.

Boycey

Quote from: BennyCake on April 20, 2019, 10:18:31 PM
The whole United-City and United-Liverpool rivalries means diddly squat to me. That's for Mancs and Scousers.

I won't be pissed off because City or Liverpool will win the PL. I'm just annoyed that United aren't winning it.

I won't be pissed off either way...

I probably not be that annoyed if United don't make it either  :)

J70

League's done. City are going to tear United a new one.

laoislad

Quote from: J70 on April 21, 2019, 01:48:12 PM

League's done. City are going to tear United a new one.
Yeah certainly looks that way based on that first half. I very rarely watch United but I don't see them being any better than from the few times I watched them when Jose was in charge.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Tony Baloney

For those chatting about United v City, Liverpool have the small matter of winning all their matches.

J70

Quote from: Tony Baloney on April 21, 2019, 02:44:11 PM
For those chatting about United v City, Liverpool have the small matter of winning all their matches.

Point is that if City don't drop points it doesn't matter if Liverpool win their matches. We all know Liverpool can't drop any points, starting with a potentially difficult game later away to Cardiff.

Only hope I can see now is that United concede one or two more against Everton, everything is suddenly in crisis, and then there is a massive point to prove against City, with the team pulling together in response. Wishful thinking perhaps! :)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: J70 on April 21, 2019, 02:49:57 PM
Only hope I can see now is that United concede one or two more against Everton, everything is suddenly in crisis, and then there is a massive point to prove against City, with the team pulling together in response. Wishful thinking perhaps! :)
;D

laoislad

Fcuk off ya ballix I said the same thing only a few posts back!

Orior

Quote from: laoislad on April 21, 2019, 03:06:00 PM
Fcuk off ya ballix I said the same thing only a few posts back!

So how many times are you gonna say "f**k off ya bollix"?, ya bollix ye
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

Shaping up to be one of those days.. terrible miss from Bobby.