China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

A serious increase in neurological disorders associated with spike proteins in vaccines appears to be likely according to some doctors.

BennyCake

Quote from: J70 on July 24, 2021, 11:06:53 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 07:49:32 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 05:37:45 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 05:29:55 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 23, 2021, 12:33:46 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 11:39:25 AM
Quote from: JoG2 on July 23, 2021, 10:38:58 AM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 23, 2021, 10:08:12 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2021, 09:56:56 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 23, 2021, 09:22:18 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-57940347

Hopefully reading this is a wake up call for all those who refuse the vaccine.

So is this also saying 40% of those admitted to hospital with Covid have had the vaccine?

Yeah, good point. But they conveniently didn't mention that bit.

What's your alternative to the vaccine?

Ivermectin.

So you don't want the vaccine, which comes with overwhelming medical and scientific support behind it. Instead you want Ivermectin, a drug which even the manufacturer says has not been proven to have any real effect on Covid?

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Do you only "trust" science and "expertise" when it comes from the anti-government, anti-intellectual sphere?

There's been plenty of success with ivermectin in Asian/African countries. You just don't hear about it on BBC or Sky.

Evidence?

Did you read the article?

You still didn't answer why dubious treatments which do not yet have scientific or medical support are A-ok, but anything in terms of official government and professional guidelines and vaccines are all a plot or conspiracy.

There's plenty of material if you care to look. But let's face it, any medical person who recommends any other treatment  other than the approved vaccines will be struck off.

Look at what doctors have been ordered to do during the pandemic: listing deaths as covid if tested positive within 28 days. Doctors aren't stupid. They know that distorts the figures, but they do it because otherwise it's goodbye to their medical career. Or maybe that's just another conspiracy

Material such as...?

Where are doctors being struck off for treating patients? Vaccines come before infection. You don't treat someone with a vaccine.

But assuming you mean doctors who encourage "other treatments" in the event of an eventual infection rather than advising their patients to get vaccinated, you're still not answering the question: why are such doctors people whose advice is to be followed, while those who do follow the "approved" guidelines are not to be trusted? Is there something more robust and scientifically/medically more accurate about the "other" approaches?

I have no idea what you're on about with the 28 days thing. Feel free to expand, including explaining exactly what and why it's done and why it's wrong.

I'm saying that doctors aren't going to go against what the government/WHO says, as it could mean the end of their medical career. There were doctors who have been struck off for linking MMR jabs to autism.

Im talking about death certs labelled as covid deaths if they had a positive case in the previous 28 days. These are included as covid deaths even if someone eventually died of drowning, car accident, suicide, stroke etc. Doctors know this distorts actual covid deaths, but they go along with it, as the alternate is losing their jobs.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rudi on July 24, 2021, 11:13:24 AM
A serious increase in neurological disorders associated with spike proteins in vaccines appears to be likely according to some doctors.

The spike proteins produced in the body from COVID-19 vaccination are widely considered safe, whether from mRNA vaccines (ex. Moderna, Pfizer) or viral vector vaccines (ex. AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson). These spike proteins from COVID-19 vaccination play an important role in training the immune system to protect the body from COVID-19.

False claims about the toxicity of spike proteins from COVID-19 vaccination often misinterpret studies, and fail to take into account how spike proteins from COVID-19 vaccination behave differently than the spike proteins from natural COVID-19 infection.

Vaccines go through very rigorous standards set by the U.S. FDA to meet safety and efficacy criteria. Thousands of people underwent clinical trials over several months to understand if there were any side effects or risks associated with the vaccines. The vaccines are still being monitored for any safety concerns or patterns being seen that can risk human well-being.

So far, there is no scientific evidence available that suggests that spike proteins created in our bodies from the COVID-19 vaccines are toxic or damaging our organs. COVID-19 vaccines are relatively new and long-term side effects are yet to be known. However, the vaccines have met the safety standards of many government and international safety agencies.

Several systems help us monitor vaccine safety. In the United States these include the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), The Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), the Post-License Rapid Immunization Safety Monitoring (PRISM), and the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment Project (CISA). These systems are used by scientists to monitor side effects and any other patterns of risks from vaccines.

The COVID-19 vaccine has been administered to 135 million people in the United States. As expected with any vaccine, some fully vaccinated people still got sick, hospitalized, and/or died. These "breakthrough cases" are a very small percentage of those vaccinated (<0.001%) and are being studied to detect any relevant patterns.

So far no scientific evidence is available that gives credence to claims that spike proteins created from vaccines travel in our bloodstreams. Research shows that spike proteins stay stuck to the surface of the cells around the vaccine's injection site. They are not known to wander around to other parts of the body.

A very tiny dose of the vaccine does make it to the bloodstream (about 1%), but as soon as it gets to the liver, the enzymes there destroy it completely. The U.S. CDC refers to the spike protein made from the vaccine as "harmless."
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

RedHand88

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 07:52:39 AM
A fella around my way has told his staff that they are not allowed to have the jabs, if they do he'll sack them, won't let anyone in the house either who's been jabbed, his son is a second year medical student and if forced to have the jab will drop out of medicine!

He states that if you come into contact with someone who's got the vaccine they'll infect you with some condition! He also said that this vaccine is a world conspiracy to wipe out 5 billion people by the next winter!!

Now this guy is a complete p***k and I don't know one person who likes him! Had the confederate flag in his garden and vote trump banners up!

Oh, and he's getting that drug in that's not been approved and taking it!

Is this Belfast? That employer needs reported.

BennyCake

A fella around my way has told his staff that they are not allowed to have the jabs, if they do he'll sack them, won't let anyone in the house either who's been jabbed, his son is a second year medical student and if forced to have the jab will drop out of medicine!

He states that if you come into contact with someone who's got the vaccine they'll infect you with some condition! He also said that this vaccine is a world conspiracy to wipe out 5 billion people by the next winter!!

Now this guy is a complete p***k and I don't know one person who likes him! Had the confederate flag in his garden and vote trump banners up!

Is that any different to being told you MUST get the vaccine, otherwise you lose your job, and will be barred from shops/establishments etc?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: RedHand88 on July 24, 2021, 11:36:58 AM

Is this Belfast? That employer needs reported.

Owns an engineering firm Belfast area , he's always been a p***k
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:42:45 AM

Is that any different to being told you MUST get the vaccine, otherwise you lose your job, and will be barred from shops/establishments etc?

Yes.

One is based on facts and evidence and the greater good.

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:26:34 AM

So is this also saying 40% of those admitted to hospital with Covid have had the vaccine?

Ivermectin.

So you don't want the vaccine, which comes with overwhelming medical and scientific support behind it. Instead you want Ivermectin, a drug which even the manufacturer says has not been proven to have any real effect on Covid?

https://thebulwark.com/ivermectin-shows-us-the-consequences-of-politicized-science/

Do you only "trust" science and "expertise" when it comes from the anti-government, anti-intellectual sphere?

There's been plenty of success with ivermectin in Asian/African countries. You just don't hear about it on BBC or Sky.

Evidence?

You still didn't answer why dubious treatments which do not yet have scientific or medical support are A-ok, but anything in terms of official government and professional guidelines and vaccines are all a plot or conspiracy.

There's plenty of material if you care to look. But let's face it, any medical person who recommends any other treatment  other than the approved vaccines will be struck off.

Look at what doctors have been ordered to do during the pandemic: listing deaths as covid if tested positive within 28 days. Doctors aren't stupid. They know that distorts the figures, but they do it because otherwise it's goodbye to their medical career. Or maybe that's just another conspiracy

Material such as...?

Where are doctors being struck off for treating patients? Vaccines come before infection. You don't treat someone with a vaccine.

But assuming you mean doctors who encourage "other treatments" in the event of an eventual infection rather than advising their patients to get vaccinated, you're still not answering the question: why are such doctors people whose advice is to be followed, while those who do follow the "approved" guidelines are not to be trusted? Is there something more robust and scientifically/medically more accurate about the "other" approaches?

I have no idea what you're on about with the 28 days thing. Feel free to expand, including explaining exactly what and why it's done and why it's wrong.

I'm saying that doctors aren't going to go against what the government/WHO says, as it could mean the end of their medical career. There were doctors who have been struck off for linking MMR jabs to autism.

Im talking about death certs labelled as covid deaths if they had a positive case in the previous 28 days. These are included as covid deaths even if someone eventually died of drowning, car accident, suicide, stroke etc. Doctors know this distorts actual covid deaths, but they go along with it, as the alternate is losing their jobs.

The MMR stuff is pure quackery and Ridgefield (or whatever his name is) engaged in scientific misconduct and caused huge damage.

Still nothing concrete on the death certificate stuff and still no answer about why "other" doctor = good and mainstream medicine = bad.

JoG2

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:42:45 AM

Benny, the vaccine is the silver bullet. It is, like the MMR vaccine etc humanity's way to get back to normal. No one wants this pandemic to drag on any longer. By all means be doubly wide when it comes to the likes of politicians etc, the world is full of self serving charlatans, but put your trust in the medical professionals. If I was around in 1900, at my age, I'd probably be in the grave, but thanks to science and modern medicine I've another 30 odd years to live.

BennyCake

Quote from: J70 on July 24, 2021, 12:14:49 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 11:26:34 AM

Ivermectin.

Evidence?

Material such as...?

The MMR stuff is pure quackery and Ridgefield (or whatever his name is) engaged in scientific misconduct and caused huge damage.

Still nothing concrete on the death certificate stuff and still no answer about why "other" doctor = good and mainstream medicine = bad.

I explained it. Not my fault if you still don't get it

I don't know what you think I said, but put it like this: do I think there's possible other treatments/cures out there (and not just covid)? Yes. And do I think pharmaceuticals/governments would suppress such alternative medicines in order to sell their own medicines and makes huge profits? 100% absolutely.

Milltown Row2

Huge profits? Yes, but the countries are economically busted!!

Why would a government bankrupt itself ?

trueblue1234

It's obvious that there's people like Benny who held an opinion at the start and are now doubling down on it rather than losing face and accepting they were wrong. There's no other explanation as too why they would be accepting of Ivermectin but not the vaccine. It's a ludicrous position.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

armaghniac

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 12:47:53 PM
I explained it. Not my fault if you still don't get it

I don't know what you think I said, but put it like this: do I think there's possible other treatments/cures out there (and not just covid)? Yes. And do I think pharmaceuticals/governments would suppress such alternative medicines in order to sell their own medicines and makes huge profits? 100% absolutely.

You do realise that not all governments of the world work in concert. With Covid all over the world then some government somewhere would have tried something else and we would know about this.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

BennyCake

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 12:57:59 PM

Do you think politicians give a shite? As long as their own pockets are lined, that's all they care about

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BennyCake on July 24, 2021, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on July 24, 2021, 12:57:59 PM

Do you think politicians give a shite? As long as their own pockets are lined, that's all they care about

World wide all the political parties are collectively creating a meltdown economic wise to line their pockets? Right...