?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Itchy

Quote from: Louther on June 02, 2021, 02:21:11 PM
Fergal Harkin from Man City was touted as new Sporting Director this long time has now also pulled out of the running for this role.

Things can't be good. Don't even seem to have this Greek guy over the line yet.

I assume they are almost down to Tommy Carr at this stage in terms of available candidates. I'm afraid celric are not the big pull some ye thought they were. Should've took a punt on Keane as I said months ago.

bennydorano

The Aussie guy could be anything, potential there.

StPatsAbu

Quote from: Itchy on June 02, 2021, 06:11:36 PM
Fergal Harkin from Man City was touted as new Sporting Director this long time has now also pulled out of the running for this role.

I assume they are almost down to Tommy Carr at this stage in terms of available candidates. I'm afraid celric are not the big pull some ye thought they were. Should've took a punt on Keane as I said months ago.

Shite. Ange 100% upgrade on Lennon and Keane a downgrade on Lennon

lenny

Quote from: StPatsAbu on June 03, 2021, 09:01:16 PM
Quote from: Itchy on June 02, 2021, 06:11:36 PM

Shite. Ange 100% upgrade on Lennon and Keane a downgrade on Lennon

He might or might not be an upgrade on lennon. It's a massive gamble but I don't have any real hopes that it will work out. Australian and Japanese domestic football are played at a snails pace and it's a completely different game. He'll need time to adjust so next season will be a write off. Whether he'll then get another season is very doubtful.

rodney trotter

Rui Faria has thrown his name forward to be manager. He was assistant to Mourinho at quite a few clubs.

It appears Ange doesn't have the Ueffa Pro licence . Though neither did Gerrard when he took over Rangers,completed it while manager

Itchy

Ajer looking to leave now according to newspapers. only 1 year left on his contract.

JimStynes

Let him go. Massive rebuilding job on and off the pitch. Rangers could go on and clean up for years by the time things are sorted.

trailer

The real danger now is that Rangers go on and do a 10IAR.

Celtic are a shambles.

trailer

general_lee

He has my support. Clean slate. Cant be any worse than Lennon. I'm quietly optimistic.

rodney trotter

Maybe he might find another Nakamura from Japan.

I don think Roy Keane would have been the answer. Too controversial like Lennon, and would probably be rowing with players inside a few months. Hasn't managed In 10 years either

johnnycool

Quote from: general_lee on June 10, 2021, 09:33:43 AM
He has my support. Clean slate. Cant be any worse than Lennon. I'm quietly optimistic.

huge risk being taken by Celtic but a cheap one I suppose.

clarshack

will Kennedy and Strachan be out the door now? If not this guy is just another yes man.

general_lee

Quote from: johnnycool on June 10, 2021, 10:56:33 AM
Quote from: general_lee on June 10, 2021, 09:33:43 AM

huge risk being taken by Celtic but a cheap one I suppose.
It's a risk but after losing the league last year, in the fashion they did, things can't get any worse.

bennydorano

Quote from: clarshack on June 10, 2021, 11:50:13 AM
will Kennedy and Strachan be out the door now? If not this guy is just another yes man.
What an idiotic statement to come out with before he's even arrived.