Commentary on Setanta

Started by Zulu, March 01, 2008, 07:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zulu

Anyone else find that the commentary on tonight's game between Cavan and Dublin is a few seconds behind? Very irritating.

cill_dara

To top that off too the commentary is truly awful. i had to laugh when Ray silke commented on bernard brogans pick up saying most referee's would let him off.
i also notice a will for dublin to do well, also noticed it the last game too with Tyrone and Kerry, Twas almost like kerry must kick on now to make a game of it rather than tyrone maybe coming back and therefore making a game of it.
I think it just is terrible tbh.
Another wee beef why are the Dubs on again in two weeks? prob petty like but isnt two showings in a row for A DIVISION 2 team abit much, after the feck all coverage the percieved lesser 1b got last year.
Anyway Rant over.

Tyrone Dreamer

The commentry was behind (better than in front I suppose), the commentators were poor and the cameras were awful (they can blame the rain but i blame the cheap cameras which theyd never dream of using for premiership soccer). Thank god they didnt get the championship if this is the effort they would put into their presentation of gaelic games.