Snooker

Started by Orior, December 21, 2008, 10:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

full back

This obviously isnt being done on a whim...............must have decent evidence

Remember hearing about dodgy bets on the scoreline

Two professional snooker players have been detained by police over alleged irregular betting patterns.

Stephen Maguire, 28 and 33-year-old Jamie Burnett, both from Glasgow, are said to be assisting Strathclyde Police with their inquiries.

The allegations relate to a match between the two players at the Maplin UK Championship on 14 December 2008.

Police said a report would be submitted to the procurator fiscal's office when inquiries were complete.

Stephen Maguire won his first round match against Jamie Burnett at the Maplin UK Championship 9-3.

Celt_Man

I see Ken Doherty is 2 frames away from qualifing for the World Championships.   It'd be great to see him back there, always have a lot more interest in them when Ken is playing

Ken Doherty closes in on Sheffield spot
Monday, 8 March 2010 14:06

Ken Doherty has stormed into an 8-1 lead in his final qualifying match with a place in the World Snooker Championship at stake.

He faces fellow Irishman Joe Swail - a former semi-finalist at the Sheffield event - but the 1997 champion from Dublin needs only two more frames to secure his place in snooker's biggest tournament when the match resumes at 4pm.
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

laoislad

Fair play to Davy Morris today beating World Champion Mark Selby in the UK Championship.
I guess a hurl isn't the only stick the Killkeny men are good with.

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.