English Bullsiht

Started by Hereiam, October 06, 2014, 04:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hereiam

BennyCake

Tip of the iceberg where nuclear power is concerned.

thebigfella

Plenty, it's entirely plausible about them being expected. You would expect a bit of movement in a large structure.

I don't see what the thread title has got to do with this though? You still a big fan of the English soccer?

Hereiam

Quote from: thebigfella on October 06, 2014, 05:06:31 PM
Plenty, it's entirely plausible about them being expected. You would expect a bit of movement in a large structure.

I don't see what the thread title has got to do with this though? You still a big fan of the English soccer?
Jesus a bit of movement in a nuclear power plant  ??? ???
Not the biggest fan of the soccer I like to keep an eye on it.
The point I am making is when you seen the amount of crap they were spouting at the time of the Scottish referendum it makes you think about anything the BBC reports on.

armaghniac

British power stations are not all that they are cracked up to be.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

thebigfella

Quote from: Hereiam on October 06, 2014, 05:17:22 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on October 06, 2014, 05:06:31 PM

Jesus a bit of movement in a nuclear power plant  ??? ???
Not the biggest fan of the soccer I like to keep an eye on it.
The point I am making is when you seen the amount of crap they were spouting at the time of the Scottish referendum it makes you think about anything the BBC reports on.

Actually didn't realize the graphite shrinks. I though it was down to some sort of movement in the reactor; makes a bit more sense as they able to model the behavior.

I still don't get what BBC has got to do with this, they are reporting what a number of other news outlets are. Seems though it's well within the safety limits and better than a number of other reactors in the rest of the UK around the same age.

Tony Baloney

Assuming the title is a suggestion that there was possible interference from Whitehall into the release of this info prior to the Scottish elections.