Polish waitress packs in job for 'good life' on Irish welfare

Started by Ash Smoker, February 01, 2012, 09:26:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: deiseach on February 02, 2012, 01:52:23 PM
QuoteSome parts of the original interview, on which the story was based, were inaccurately translated.

A despicable pack of lying weasels. Through what filter do aspiring hacks pass that changes them from budding Woodward & Bernsteins to purveyors of such mendacity?

I believe it is called career progression

anglocelt39

Quote from: seafoid on February 02, 2012, 10:46:41 AM
The indo is the Irish version of the Daily mail. Targeting foreigners is despicable. It won't be long before they feature an article on the precarious situation of the Irish illegals in the US  - but that of course is totally different.

I have yet to come across a single line comment that better sums up the petty bullshit hypocrisy of a lot of Irish people on this issue than the above post. and the first line of defence when you raise the above blaring contradiction..........."but the illegal Irish in America work and behave themselves" indeed.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Pangurban

Hit this disgusting infantile rag of a Newspaper where it hurts, in their Pockets. Dont buy it. Contact their main sources of advertising and inform them of your intention to boycott their products, while they advertise in the Indo. Contact your local TD and ask them to highlight this article in the Dail, under incitement to hatred legislation. This columnist should be called to account, but there is no-one in our supine, gutless, and dishonest media who has the moral integrity to do so. Magda should the Asses off them.

Orangemac

Quote from: lawnseed on February 01, 2012, 11:22:13 PM
i heard monaghan co.counsellor seamus treanor (ind) ranting on george hook this evening he says the eastern europeans are cleaning ireland out.. 'the dole offices are full of them tramping about with their interpreters making sure they get every penny' hook did his best to interupt seamus but he was in full steam and a panzer tank would have bounced off him so there you have it ::)
There is no one cleaning the country out like the county councillors with their expenses and training days.Get rid of half of them and who would notice.

Billys Boots

Quote from: Pangurban on February 02, 2012, 10:01:28 PM
Hit this disgusting infantile rag of a Newspaper where it hurts, in their Pockets. Dont buy it. Contact their main sources of advertising and inform them of your intention to boycott their products, while they advertise in the Indo. Contact your local TD and ask them to highlight this article in the Dail, under incitement to hatred legislation. This columnist should be called to account, but there is no-one in our supine, gutless, and dishonest media who has the moral integrity to do so. Magda should the Asses off them.

Well said.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

nifan

At least it will give taxi drivers something new to moan about for a while