Previous topic - Next topic

Is it acceptable that posters hijack threads with their political propaganda

Yes
4 (26.7%)
No
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Angelo

We have a number of posters on here who seem intent on bringing SF into every single thread on the board. I will name a few of them.

Sidney
Trailer
Fear
Armagniac
Dublin7

Now we already have a 520+ page thread of SF where these posters regularly engage in their SF bashing, if that is what they wish to do then that is their choice but when every other thread is spammed up with these guys offloading their political propaganda it debases any sort of intelligent discussion on the board.

They are basically like the twitterbot phenomena whereby they have a single purpose on a GAA discussion board - to run down one political party. It should not spill across onto every thread.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Gabriel_Hurl

oh shut the hell up you whiny bollocks

Angelo

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 16, 2021, 03:32:03 PM

Great so you are happy with every thread on here morphing into a SF bashing thread?

Dead on.

sid waddell

SF supporters' authoritarian tendencies are coming out in a big way here

SF supporters here created the phenomena of whataboutery on this forum, this has been their modus operandi for many years, both here and elsewhere online and offline

Now, when they attempt to hold a rival politician to an entirely different standard to what they hold SF politicians to, they're fuming about this total double standard being called out

It absolutely should be called out

SFers don't get to decide the terms of discussion, much as they demand to be allowed to

This forum is not a party political broadcast for SF

The party and their supporters are a toxic joke

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Angelo on March 16, 2021, 03:32:53 PM
Great so you are happy with every thread on here morphing into a SF bashing thread?

Dead on.

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 16, 2021, 03:32:03 PM

Rossfan

Have I got this right (or is it the brilliant sunshine affecting my perception)...
Provo mouthpiece Angelo is complaining that people are expressing political opinions?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Is the obsessed poster who claims to have me on ignore commenting on me again or are my eyes deceiving me?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Angelo on March 16, 2021, 03:46:51 PM
Is the obsessed poster who claims to have me on ignore commenting on me again or are my eyes deceiving me?

He's got you here Rossfan

dublin7

Quote from: Rossfan on March 16, 2021, 03:45:51 PM
Have I got this right (or is it the brilliant sunshine affecting my perception)...
Provo mouthpiece Angelo is complaining that people are expressing political opinions?

I doubt that. That's about as likely as Angelo complaining about someone insulting him despite him stating on this mb he loves humiliating and dishing out beatings to people on here

sid waddell

This thread is very disappointing, I thought it was going to be about Palestinians blowing up planes in the desert or the time a load of Israelis were rescued from Idi Amin's Uganda or the time the Provos escaped from Mountjoy in a helicopter

Snapchap

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 16, 2021, 03:47:42 PM

;D

sid waddell

SF supporters on the forum seem to be staging a private contest to see who can do the best impersonation of a four year old child

Really tough call as to who's currently winning

trailer

What a meltdown over SF. LMFAO.

Rossfan

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 16, 2021, 03:47:42 PM

Unfortunately Ignore doesn't prevent his/her nonsense being seen when others quote him/her..
Most posts yesterday and today seem to be in response to him/her.
And then he/she launched this thread ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

macker15

Quote from: Rossfan on March 16, 2021, 03:45:51 PM

I think you forgot the ignore button 🤣🤣🤣🤣