Liverpool fans the worst in Europe - Official!

Started by SouthArmaghBandit, June 04, 2007, 07:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Maybe you should head back Slim and do a bit of history and Geography - based on your Michael Shields statement yesterday  ::)

The Real SlimShady

who mentioned Michael Shields? not i.

never heard of him... who is he?

Gaaboardmod3

The Real SlimShady

like it or not Mod, its part of 'their' history. has it got to the stage now where no reference can be made about any unfortunate event?

oh, and what of mooncatii calling United 'scumbags' and the like? or Hurl bringing up Michael Shields? No? didnt think it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Who were you talking about here then?

The Real SlimShady

magpie seanie

Quote18 Top flight league titles
5 european cups
5 Uefa cups
7 FA cup
7 league cups

we're a different class when it comes to history so dnt try and compare it!

You're obviously in a different class when it comes to telling lies.

It's also obvious to most that there is more to history than trophies won. There's certainly a lot more to United's history that the many trophies they have won.

Syd

Ban Shady ** Edited by Mod 3 ** just to see what alias he would reincarnate himself as.....

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: Syd on June 06, 2007, 02:13:00 PM
Ban Shady the p***k just to see what alias he would reincarnate himself as.....

personal abuse Mod? No? didnt think so.

magpie seanie

QuoteBan Shady the p***k just to see what alias he would reincarnate himself as.....

My, oh my!

Gaaboardmod3

Slim, I was just noting that you were using Heysel to score points again against Liverpool fans. That is exactly the type of thing that is mentioned in the Standards thread.

I didn't see mooncatiii calling united fans scumbags. Report the post and I'll deal with it.

And it was you who brought up Michael Shields, not hurl. Shields is the fella in jail for that attack you mentioned.

The Real SlimShady

na, don't think it. the guy I'm talking about lives in Cookstown.

me thinks the Moderator is a Liverpool fan. Funny how i can get all sorts thrown at me and still be the one getting the rap.

Syd

Quote from: The Real SlimShady on June 06, 2007, 02:18:45 PM
na, don't think it. the guy I'm talking about lives in Cookstown.

me thinks the Moderator is a Liverpool fan. Funny how i can get all sorts thrown at me and still be the one getting the rap.

Slim for the chair......

Gaaboardmod3

Holy Jaysus lads. Ye are typing abuse quicker than I can moderate.

Look. No more personal abuse on this thread or it is locked.  

Slim - Enough of the relentless digs about Heysel or any other tragic events. Everyone knows Heysel happened.

Syd - I've edited the personal abuse in your post. Please read the Standards. Any more and you're gone.

mooncatiii - Same as that.

come on lads. I swear to Jaysus it's always the soccer threads that cause the most agro. Whether its Liverpool, United or Shamrock Rovers Ultras.