Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 27, 2021, 11:25:31 AM
That's an interesting read. Fear it always struck me you were a reasonable sort unless SF were involved - maybe now there's an explanation lol.

Does this mean you will be voting for them in the future lol.

Im entirely reasonable, but these thugs drive me mad. I don't think I will ever vote them again, they cant double back on not giving conscience vote to members during referendum. Also I voted them before I started working in their network, once I seen inside well no sane man would vote them. Slowly but surely everyone will start coming to their senses. Stealing out of our pockets

Angelo

https://www.thejournal.ie/jonathan-dowdall-resigned-1687878-Sep2014/

This is from 2014, the comments section are very interesting below.

The usual Concannonbots accusing SF of bullying him out of the party. Wonder what their take on this would be now.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2021, 12:42:07 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 12:35:32 PM
Quote from: Tubberman on April 27, 2021, 11:59:54 AM
Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2021, 11:10:48 AM
https://www.rte.ie/news/courts/2021/0427/1212323-david-byrne-murder/

Welcome back Angelo. I assume you're drafting your considered response to this?
Macker, are you on holidays?
Where is everyone?

What has the story actually got to do with SF?

Reminds me of the two recently convicted fraudsters in Cork. Former FG councillors, but not one news outlet (as far as I can see) referenced their past political party affiliation in their headlines on the case. So far, seemingly every news headline that I've seen on today's story has managed to include the "former SF councillor" bit into their headline. Funny that.

Big jump from fraud to murder.

And? The point is in the relevence of the individual's previous political party affiliations.

Hard to see you as being anything more than a WUM in your reaction to this story. Unless you are actually trying to argue that SF are/should be responsible for the actions of all former members.

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 12:46:17 PM

Where is everyone?

Reminds me of the two recently convicted fraudsters in Cork. Former FG councillors, but not one news outlet (as far as I can see) referenced their past political party affiliation in their headlines on the case. So far, seemingly every news headline that I've seen on today's story has managed to include the "former SF councillor" bit into their headline. Funny that.

And? The point is in the relevence of the individual's previois politicalparty affiliations.

Hard to see you as being anything more than a WUM in your reaction to this story. Unless you are actually trying to argue that SF are/should be responsible for the actions of all former members.

He was a party member. He's up on a Murder charge. It's a very serious crime. It's all factual. I can see as a SF supporter you don't like the facts but here we are.

tonto1888

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2021, 12:49:42 PM

Where is everyone?

And? The point is in the relevence of the individual's previois politicalparty affiliations.

He was a party member. He's up on a Murder charge. It's a very serious crime. It's all factual. I can see as a SF supporter you don't like the facts but here we are.

Was he a party member at the time? Even if he was what relevance is it to the story?

Snapchap

Where is everyone?

Key word being "was". Are you suggesting SF should be responsible for the activities of former members?

What if he is a former member of his local library, should that not be referenced in the headlines too?

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 12:54:45 PM

Where is everyone?

Key word being "was". Are you suggesting SF should be responsible for the activities of former members?

What if he is a former member of his local library, should that not be referenced in the headlines too?

The local Library is a not a political party looking to be in government. This is the level of scrutiny that political parties are quite rightly subject to. You are just upset it is SF. You need to get over that.

Angelo

Quote from: tonto1888 on April 27, 2021, 12:51:27 PM

Where is everyone?

Was he a party member at the time? Even if he was what relevance is it to the story?

Article from 2014 where he resigned his seat.

Oddly enough the comments section below is full of people criticising SF for bullying him.

https://www.thejournal.ie/jonathan-dowdall-resigned-1687878-Sep2014/

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2021, 01:00:02 PM

Where is everyone?

The local Library is a not a political party looking to be in government. This is the level of scrutiny that political parties are quite rightly subject to. You are just upset it is SF. You need to get over that.

Except it's not SF. He fell out with SF and left the party some years ago.

Are SF responsible for the activities of former members, or are they not?

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 10:40:53 AM
Just looking back through your last few posts. You genuinely sound like you're drunk.

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 27, 2021, 10:27:51 AM
Well BEAT IT UP YOUS. FECK SF.

AONTÚ ABÚ

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 26, 2021, 11:58:22 AM
Lolololololololololol.

OMFG

Feck SF and beat it up yous!

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 26, 2021, 11:18:31 AM
Trying to do me a favour? Don't talk shite sur, you are saying im mad you p%*ck.

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on April 26, 2021, 09:45:13 AM
Lol lol lol. GIMP!!

Taking the clean piss out of yous boys maybe
Oh ive an idea. Gag me.

Animal Farm was some book when you think about it

trailer

Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 01:04:22 PM

Where is everyone?

If he was previously a FF or FG member previously I would expect that to be reported.

Snapchap

Quote from: trailer on April 27, 2021, 01:18:47 PM
Quote from: Snapchap on April 27, 2021, 01:04:22 PM

Where is everyone?

If he was previously a FF or FG member previously I would expect that to be reported.

Why? Are parties responsible for the activities of former members?

Armagh18

Where is everyone?

Unless Mary Lou gave the order then it's irrelevant ffs.

Angelo

It's certainly a major embarrassment for SF to have a former representative up on charges like this but it's certainly not an issue unique to SF.

Most recently there was a former FG candidate charged with committing fraud up to 400k by using homeless people's identities to set up bogus bank accounts and draw loans which they never repaid. There's a FG senator currently up on an assault charge which resulted in a person being hospitalised, another former TD glassed a man in a bar in Monaghan etc etc

People need to bring balance if they want to have their views taken as credible.