Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 27, 2017, 12:42:12 PM
Brilliant result for the Moy yesterday, although I don't think they played well and will be happy just to get across the line. Had a wee look at the draw and they play Kerry and Munster Champions An Gaeltacht. I suspect that's the end of the road for the Moy, they are a well equipped senior side going by the reports ive read. I sincerely hope I'm wrong and wish Moy all the best in the All Ireland Series

Agreed, Rostrevor hit some terrible wides during the course of the game, maybe even double digits during the course of the 60 minutes.

Can't say I was thrilled to see Moy kick a ball onto the pitch in the dying seconds when they looked to have seen it out yesterday, but, none the less they are Ulster Champions this morning. 

WBF

Quote from: inowbest on November 27, 2017, 01:24:12 PM
Well done to Moy on their victory. Like them or not they are Ulster champions this morning and fair play to them. Regarding the managers post about who is gone, Dom Corrigan is very much staying with Killyclogher and he has took one of the Carrickmore managers on that list with him. And by all reports over the weekend another division 1 club has taken another name on the Carrickmore list from last year? Interesting to see if there is any truth or is it just rumours coming from our neighbours.

Why not mention the rumours you have heard? I've heard Donnelly is now away to Dromore

tothetop03

i heard

Liam Donnelly to Trillick

Fergal McCusker to Galbally

Norf Tyrone

Where on the Tyrone website do you get the old archieved tables and results?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

driveherin

Couple of Kildress men misbehaving round Las Vegas? :o

The Golden Years

Quote from: driveherin on November 29, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

What is this got to do with club football in Tyrone? 

Club boi

Quote from: The Golden Years on November 29, 2017, 08:46:01 AM
Quote from: driveherin on November 29, 2017, 08:14:26 AM

What is this got to do with club football in Tyrone?

Or a public forum at all ????

Tyrone Gaa

Bad News travels fast!! What happens in Vegas should stay in Vegas. Not the place for incidents such as that to be discussed.
Living the dream!!!

The Golden Years

Hearing whispers this morning that the clubs voted to change the underage groupings in Tyrone to u14 1/2, u16 1/2 and u18 1/2.  Anyone fit to confirm this?  Not sure why these changes were or are necessary.

redzone

Yes voted unanimously last night by the clubs.

clarshack

Quote from: The Golden Years on November 29, 2017, 11:29:40 AM
Hearing whispers this morning that the clubs voted to change the underage groupings in Tyrone to u14 1/2, u16 1/2 and u18 1/2.  Anyone fit to confirm this?  Not sure why these changes were or are necessary.

was that the galbally proposal?

GJL

Is this to make it fit with their school year?

SkillfulBill

Quote from: GJL on November 29, 2017, 12:30:27 PM

Is this to make it fit with their school year?

Excellent decision for club player retention. Good to see Tyrone have the nerve to do what is right for club development instead of following the herd. Ultimately will be to Tyrones advantage other counties will loose players due to the difficulty of bridging the gap between 17s and senior were Tyrone will give players a further 1-2 development seasons to bring players through to adult football.

Archie53

18.5 for minors does that now mean those born in 2001 can play minor.

Tyrone Gaa

It's all well and good adopting these rules but that won't then mirror inter county at u17 and u20 so would make things difficult for scouts watching underage competition wondering if lads are eligible for county or development squads?
Living the dream!!!