Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

Quote from: drici on September 13, 2022, 01:55:33 AM
Dia Domhnaigh   18 - 09 - 2022

Naomh Conaill v Gleann tSuilí   beo
2-30pm

Ballyhale Shamrocks v Glenmore   beo
4-15pm

I'd say the neutral is really looking forward to this one.

toby47

Quote from: drici on September 13, 2022, 01:55:33 AM
Dia Domhnaigh   18 - 09 - 2022

Naomh Conaill v Gleann tSuilí   beo
2-30pm

Ballyhale Shamrocks v Glenmore   beo
4-15pm

Saturday - RTE2

Dublin SFC Quarter-Finals
Na Fianna v Whitehall, 5.15pm
Kilmacud v Cuala, 7pm

Farrandeelin

I wonder will any Mayo SFC games be shown. Mayogaatv have subscriptions up until the final. I am led to believe no games can be broadcast on TV if this is the case. Or am I mistaken?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Milltown Row2

I'm not disagreeing with you.. was there discussions to have it stoped?

Wasn't there so can't actually comment bar the images I've seen, was it that bad from the first whistle? 

I've only ever cancelled one game and the only game I was due to play in was at St Enda's!

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

toby47

Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on September 13, 2022, 10:18:20 PM
To my knowledge, the Rossa team doctor did speak to the referee about it. It was bad from the start but it was like it was in that video from before halftime.

Did a Rossa player go on & do his cruciate?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: toby47 on September 14, 2022, 08:11:01 AM
Quote from: Duine Inteacht Eile on September 13, 2022, 10:18:20 PM
To my knowledge, the Rossa team doctor did speak to the referee about it. It was bad from the start but it was like it was in that video from before halftime.

Did a Rossa player go on & do his cruciate?

Hearing that, which is awful, whether the conditions did that or not I'm not sure, couldnda helped
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smokin Joe

According to yesterday's Irish News Jamie Clarke couldn't play last weekend due to Cross having a "7 day rule", which presumably prevents you from being selected for Cross if you play another sport (?) within 7 days.
If that is the case I imagine won't be much chance of seeing him play for Cross this year given his is contracted on the soccer.  So you'd wonder why he was listed in the Cross squad that was given to Armagh County Board.  All very strange.

armaghniac

Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 14, 2022, 01:39:16 PM
According to yesterday's Irish News Jamie Clarke couldn't play last weekend due to Cross having a "7 day rule", which presumably prevents you from being selected for Cross if you play another sport (?) within 7 days.
If that is the case I imagine won't be much chance of seeing him play for Cross this year given his is contracted on the soccer.  So you'd wonder why he was listed in the Cross squad that was given to Armagh County Board.  All very strange.

It depends on what exactly he agreed with the soccer, perhaps he would skip some games with them. Are midweek games usual in the IFA?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

grounded

Naomh Conaill far the better side. Michael Murphy did his best to keep his team in contention but needed more support.
    I thought Leo McCloone was superb.

drici

Dia Domhnaigh   25 - 09 - 2022

Inagh Kilnamona v Ennis Éire Óg   beo
2-30pm

Rhode v Tullamore   beo
4-15pm

https://rhodegaa.com/history/
Winners in 1911 ?
Or so the story goes, Rhode defeats Tullamore on September 10th 1911. Tullamore officials object because 2 players from Rhode also played with Tyrrellspass the same year, the objection was unsuccessful, however the Tullamore officials also noticed that the pitch on the day looked a bit short, the following day an engineer from the County Council measured the the length of the pitch, He found it to be short by two feet. In this case the match was replayed where Tullamore were the winners.

drici

Dia Domhnaigh   02 - 10 - 2022

https://www.hastingsunited.com/ Castlebar

Castlebar Mitchels v An Cnoc Mór   beo
2-30pm

Breaffy v Ballintubber   beo
4-15pm

GAABoardMod5

Quote from: drici on September 25, 2022, 09:28:42 PM

2-30pm

4-15pm

What's this Hastings United link doing here? 

Farrandeelin

Quote from: GAABoardMod5 on September 25, 2022, 11:09:34 PM
Quote from: drici on September 25, 2022, 09:28:42 PM

2-30pm

4-15pm

What's this Hastings United link doing here?

Probably because the official name of the county ground is Hastings Insurance MacHale Park. The only plausible reason I can think of.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Rossfan

There will be new Champions in Ros and Connacht this year.
Ros Gaels bt Pearses 1-11 to 0-6. PP hit 1-2 in opening 5 minutes.
Brigids bet Clan  by a goal in the other game. They'd led by 8 or 9 at one stage.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Blowitupref

Quote from: Rossfan on October 01, 2022, 06:13:03 PM
There will be new Champions in Ros and Connacht this year.
Ros Gaels bt Pearses 1-11 to 0-6. PP hit 1-2 in opening 5 minutes.
Brigids bet Clan  by a goal in the other game. They'd led by 8 or 9 at one stage.

That's a surprise. Roscommon Gaels managed by former county player and Brigids All Ireland club winner Frankie Dolan. Would he be an option for the Roscommon senior football team?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose